Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.
View Poll Results: How many people are ready to start meeting up in 2013?
I'll make time!
100.00%
Not me... too busy!
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Tampa Area Threads

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2012, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Right I remember now... where is this bold performance located? I may need to check this spot out before Saturday. Got a minor oil leak I need checked out before I get into this next round of Mods and I'm not sure how trustworthy Tampa, Brandon and Crown(St.Pete) Mitsu's service depts are, but everyone else is too busy as of late. Not throwing anyone under the bus I'm jus sayin. Hey as a matter of fact that might be new post worthy but let me search first.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 01:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tiggeryellow1
Right I remember now... where is this bold performance located? I may need to check this spot out before Saturday. Got a minor oil leak I need checked out before I get into this next round of Mods and I'm not sure how trustworthy Tampa, Brandon and Crown(St.Pete) Mitsu's service depts are, but everyone else is too busy as of late. Not throwing anyone under the bus I'm jus sayin. Hey as a matter of fact that might be new post worthy but let me search first.
BOLD Performance
6002 Bonacker Drive
Tampa, FL 33610

The owners Mark and Evonne helped me with my Evo before they even opened a shop. I trust them because of their reknown before opening, their continued good service, and their very competitive prices. :-)
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:45 AM
Evolved Member

Good Lookin Out!
Old Feb 2, 2012, 02:33 PM

Saturday is almost upon us! Dont forget to show your love and support to one of our own!!! Evonne has attended several of our meets and stayed late to hang out with us. She brings her husband, Mark, and her lovely children to these meets.

It is time for us to show her the same support and attend her meet THIS COMING SATURDAY at BOLD PERFORMANCE! Evonne and Mark opened this shop to bring more resources to customizing your Evo and aid the overwhelming demands on the existing shops with comparative and competitive prices compiled with excellent customer service.

Come show your support!!!!

The link up point is at their location...

Bold Performance
6002 Bonacker Drive
Tampa, FL

Show up at around 4pm to enjoy some food and friends before the meet begins at 8:30 pm. Get there early so your rides can be staged BEFORE the main meet.

Remember to take lots of pictures!

End Transmission!
Old Feb 6, 2012, 03:29 PM

I was reading a post made on another link on Facebook. There is an event this weekend at Mitsubishi where a person said that he would attend, but his V-8 doesn't mix well with rice burners.

How would YOU respond if someone called your Evo a rice burner?
Old Feb 6, 2012, 04:20 PM

Kissing Contest at TAMPA MITSUBISHI this saturday!!! Come one... come all... let's show those guys at Tampa Mitsubishi how an Evo can truly EVOLVE once it leaves the showroom floor!!!
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HISEVO7
I was reading a post made on another link on Facebook. There is an event this weekend at Mitsubishi where a person said that he would attend, but his V-8 doesn't mix well with rice burners.

Riceburner? Who still uses that? Oh yeah a lametard with a V8. Prob better that the side don't show up since his car does not play well with us "riceburners".....seriuosly, who stil uses that. Oh well.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:22 AM

Kissing Contest at TAMPA MITSUBISHI this saturday!!! Come one... come all... let's show those guys at Tampa Mitsubishi how an Evo can truly EVOLVE once it leaves the showroom floor!!!
I might be down for this. Place and time please.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Maybe he's still looking for a kiss after an Evo gave him a bad a$$ whipping.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sinister_X
Riceburner? Who still uses that? Oh yeah a lametard with a V8. Prob better that the side don't show up since his car does not play well with us "riceburners".....seriuosly, who stil uses that. Oh well.
Man there's nuthin wrong with V8's and as far as the riceburner thing goes, whatever man... I am only used to hearing that term thrown around when Harley dudes are talking about Busa's and GSXr's. Maybe the poster doesn't have a real elaborate vocabulary IDK
Old Feb 7, 2012, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by tiggeryellow1
Maybe the poster doesn't have a real elaborate vocabulary IDK
Me nether
Old Feb 7, 2012, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

lol Yeah that sounds a little dumb to call out people saying they're "rice burners" but its all good...WE know what type of car we all drive so thats all that matters. As far as the meet this Saturday, I might go since I'll be off.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 03:02 PM

I've been away for a few weeks do to the rolex 24 and work. What's going on for this weekend?
Old Feb 9, 2012, 02:20 PM

When I drive around, I tend to see many cars of a particular type. Today, I have seen about 3 dozen Hummers and a dozen or so 4-door jeeps that look like Hummers from far away. I guess people are starting to spend their income tax returns on new cars!

Tuesday, it was the Nissan 350z or 370z. Even had one try to race me. He won. I didn't even try as he burned out at the green light. Good for him. I am sure that the girl he was with truly praised him for his devestating win over an Evo VII! LoL
Old Feb 9, 2012, 02:23 PM

Kissing Contest

Originally Posted by BLKEVO9
...What's going on for this weekend?
About this weekend:

Greetings car enthusiasts!

Our last meet at Bold Performance was quite the success. We packed their parking lot with over 60 cars through the night! Thanks to everyone who came out and took pictures.

February seems to be quite the busy month for us, as it is only the s...econd week, and we are already on our second meet! This one is at Tampa Mitsubishi and we are doing somewhat of a hybrid event. We will be having a car meet while they are having, yes you read the event title right, a kissing contest!

IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR THE KISSING CONTEST, CALL 813-321-6729 AND REGISTER BEFOREHAND! THE GRAND PRIZE FOR WHOEVER CAN KISS THE LONGEST IS A VACATION VALUED AT 5,000 DOLLARS!

The important stuff:

Who: TCM, who'd you expect?
What: Kissing Contest/Meet - If you want to compete, call 813-321-6729
When: Saturday, February 11th @ 12:00 Noon until ...whenever the kissing ends!
Where: Tampa Mitsubishi - 11608 Florida Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
Why: Well, why not? Valentines day is around the corner. Who would not want a sweet vacation?

There are many sponsors at this event to make it as fun as it will be entertaining. We will be bringing lots of awesome cars, as usual!

Don't forget to register on the TCM forum! We are always posting interesting articles and pictures that you might not catch on the FB page.

www.tampacarmeets.com

See you guys at the meet!
VT & SQ

Please obey all traffic laws at TCM events.

Quick Reply: Tampa Area Threads