Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

MDR Performance

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2010, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up MDR Performance

Took my car down to MDR yesterday to get some noises and a small leak in my SSP kit checked out. It has been difficult to find a shop that has been comfortable/knowledgeable working on an X MR but these guys finally put my search for a shop to an end. Let me just start by saying these guys know their stuff .

Immediately my car was on a lift and the problems were figured out. We ended up waiting for Eric (Kozmic27) to bring some fittings and o-rings, then Eric got under the car and covered himself in tranny fluid while fixing my issue; Eric ur the ****!

We found out that my clicking noise is my exhaust hitting my driveshaft... Luckily for me MDR is able to fab anything, so they are making me a full aluminum v-band exhaust to fix my issues.

On top of all the work, the guys took their time throughout the day to explain to me how things work and gave me a run down of the many mods I had questions on. In all they were all a great group of guys and I would def recommend them to anyone that drives an Evo, specially an X MR.

Again just want to thank Eric, Dave, and Mike at MDR for their awesome help/service because if it wasn't for those guys, I'd be one lost sucka.