Notices

Found the Problem

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2014, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
a tune would be a good place to start. what brand CAI did you install, and what is the diameter of the MAF housing? Is it possible you damaged the MAF? also it could be a fuel problem...
Old Jan 18, 2014, 08:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im having a issue with p0420
Old Jan 20, 2014, 05:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
The best thing you new guys can do here is READ. All of the issues you are wondering about have been addressed in the RA sections.

Not that I don't want to help, but I'd just be re-stating, again, what has already been presented so many times.

I bet you don't (didn't) take notes in class, and asked the teacher how to do the questions during the tests, right?
Old Jan 20, 2014, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RalliartN
The best thing you new guys can do here is READ. All of the issues you are wondering about have been addressed in the RA sections.

Not that I don't want to help, but I'd just be re-stating, again, what has already been presented so many times.

I bet you don't (didn't) take notes in class, and asked the teacher how to do the questions during the tests, right?

I thank you for the advice. I actually had tried looking a bit through this extensive forum searching for some answers. Maybe if you could provide me direct links to the posts that are important to my questions, that could help me a lot!

I do not usually have time to surf for hours in a forum looking for specifics, so any help for this awesome new community would be gladly appreciated!

As far as an update to Sir Lancelot... I have noticed that the computer is learning itself again a bit. I went from about 200/tank to this time about 300/tank. I have yet to do the proper ECU reset, though I plan on doing that either tonight or tomorrow. I plan on purchasing a new filter and looking into getting my computer reflashed (though, that is Chinese to me!) ...

.. As soon as I can get this back to square one and resolved, my next project it to add a HHO converter (Hydrogen Fuel Cell) to the engine, has anyone on here done that yet?

again, sorry if I am asking things that are buried within this forum... I am the new guy in town, so maps and landmarks will help A LOT!!!
Old Jan 20, 2014, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by Chadder420
.. As soon as I can get this back to square one and resolved, my next project it to add a HHO converter (Hydrogen Fuel Cell) to the engine, has anyone on here done that yet?
not on this forum as far as I know...but this guy did it...