Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Showdown@Etown/Mitsubishi Day/EVO vs WRX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2010, 01:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HybridKOOP
Sorry Keith, I think that was me who got her, haha...

Lou
Its ok Lou....I forgive you. HAHA!!
Old Oct 25, 2010, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Walt
Hey i met you at lebonon valley this summer but didn't see you at the event.. Iwas runnin in the braket class but ran under my dial in first run What times were you runnin..
hey i didn't see you ethier LOL.

heres my thread
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/dr...ng-winnar.html

i was running 11.9x-12.0's @ 114 all day.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 04:30 PM

How did the Street 16 class go? That would have been the class I entered. Unfortunately I did not make it down this year.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

Awesome shots from the event...... http://insideimport.com/EVO_vs.php

Pretty disappointed that i couldn't get any love from the judges or photog's that were present. lol
The crowds reaction was good throughout the day and a ton of people took pics of my car but i haven't found anything yet.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
where was dogbox ? other vendors etc ? ..last years vendors and competitors made this event seem so small and weak in comparison.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by milford
Hopefully a larger and more liked shop will sponsor the event next year.
You're out of line. You also seem to be forgetting that events like this are pretty much nonexistent in the Northeast. Thumbs up to everyone responsible for making this happen.

Our customer with the Impreza that won the Evo vs. WRX class understands where you guys are coming from and he had no part in anyone getting booted for breaking the rules. We built him a 10 second STI, he got tired of getting kicked out for not having a cage, but didn't want to cage his fair weather daily driver. In his case he kept the 10 second STI, built the Impreza with us, and he's keeping it to low tens until he gets his 9 second license so he doesn't get kicked out.

At a certain point you have to follow the rules if you want to go racing. Don't blame event sponsors or the track staff. The track staff is just doing their job and the sponsors have nothing to do with setting the NHRA rules.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mpevo8
where was dogbox ? other vendors etc ? ..last years vendors and competitors made this event seem so small and weak in comparison.

exactly were was everyone
Old Oct 27, 2010, 07:24 AM

Sounds like a bunch of sore losers. Us subies have been getting are **** kicked buy you guys for years now. Be happy how long it lasted, we are finally figureing out these EJ257 motors as they are a usdm only motor so no experince broght over from other countrys. We are just getting these thing to go fast and hold together, so i would stop the biatching, step it up putt cages in your car cause we are coming for you guys!!!! Love you guys. haha!
Matt
Old Oct 27, 2010, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 02wrx2.5
Sounds like a bunch of sore losers. Us subies have been getting are **** kicked buy you guys for years now. Be happy how long it lasted, we are finally figureing out these EJ257 motors as they are a usdm only motor so no experince broght over from other countrys. We are just getting these thing to go fast and hold together, so i would stop the biatching, step it up putt cages in your car cause we are coming for you guys!!!! Love you guys. haha!
Matt
Louis Nistico likes this.

Haha...
Old Oct 27, 2010, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MikeRizz
How did the Street 16 class go? That would have been the class I entered. Unfortunately I did not make it down this year.
here is the winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri5w56PBbN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4aMORnX3Y

Matt
haha love it
Old Oct 27, 2010, 09:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Matt
Fair enough, rules are rules. I am a bit of a sore loser,crybaby, sure. It is a tough pill to swallow after winning a race only to give it back. We may not have a 1st place trophy but I know we beat the class winner to the finish line and won that race at least.. See you guys next year. Congrats to ALL who won something

Old Oct 27, 2010, 06:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by juanmedina
Whos STi is that?????????
Old Oct 27, 2010, 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

that sti was no joke
Old Oct 27, 2010, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bosco121
that sti was no joke

That is George from Precisions Tunings STI and the Blue WRX is Nick from Precision. I was driving the blue one. Clearly the tree pwned me... I mean George oh and the rev limiter
Old Nov 3, 2010, 05:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Your NEW NonCdi coil on plug is on it's way. Along with a S/T t-shirt