Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WTF I paid for Lojack but they wont put it in?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2007, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the replys guys, im going to contact lojack tomorrow(if their open) or Monday and try to resolve the problem. Yes I have the papers saying I got charged for the Lojack and the due bill. Ive talked to the GM before but he just kept pushing me away so ill give him a call sometime this weekend and see what he can do one last time before I throw in the words "legal, lawyer, and EvoM" haha
Old May 18, 2007, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Dont bother with Lojack. They dont care about you to the get a request order. Once they get the RO a work order will be written with all your info from the car to the technician who will be installing it.

AFter he installs it he writes a purchase order, that is when the dealer pays them.

Easiest way to do this is go to the GM, get all his info and ask him one last time to get the Lojak taken care of or on your way out with your sales contract start to show it to other people looking to buy a new car there as well as mentioning it on Evom and legal issue's.

He will be much more likely to listen to you if your going to start costing him money out of his pocket. Get ahold of the original sales manager and press the same thing on him and find out who owns the place and get there contact info.

Dont be a dick, but play hard. That was your 800 dollars, not theres.
Old May 18, 2007, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jkim1201
Is that for price of early warning? Or basic Lojack package?
The whole package.

-- I'm telling you to get your money back. You can buy Lojack at any dealer. You got ripped off. If they wanted to cash in on you overspending they should have done the service right away. Now you can get the money back and your mistake is now theres!

Last edited by groove304; May 18, 2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old May 18, 2007, 07:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
I bet the local consumer right activist/investigative reporter would LOVE to hear about this. I wouldn't even try to go back. BBB is useless. A lawyer is an idle threat. It's a small civil case. DMV might be interested. Bad publicity is priceless.