Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

My evo died when shifted into 2nd!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I hate trolls... Get off the forum already
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sujinx dude just shut up dude get out of here if your gonna be a dick seriously. I dont need SMART wanabees. That stuff is all easy, I just didnt wana mess with somthing i never done.
god damn nerds on the internet think they all smart i wish you would say some in real life. You should really get the hell of this thread. Before **** gets serious.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

SujinX Stop commenting on my thread your not welcome here. You help is unwanted.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by sujinX
um ok. i was the first to help. i told him to take it to the shop since he just stated he had valves replaced since it was damaged from the piston hitting it, then he said the piston might be cracked, and head gasket was changed.

1st of all- i dont know his skill level. from a guy that asks how to wire an aem wideband, to me that means skill set- zero to novice

2nd of all- he asked how do you read an aem gauge. so that states skill set zero.

3rd of all- i am right to suggest he not mess with it cause it might cause further damage. or do you disagree sir? jus'sayin

diagnosing over the internet is NOT a good idea. look how many people suggested stuff, do you expect a guy that asks how to install an aem wideband to be able to fix his motor? change retainers and valves when he asks "does the black wire go to the black wire and the white wire go to the white wire?"

ya maybe i dont know anything and i dont know how to do anything. it doesnt matter because i didnt offer advice that might further damage his car.
if u cant read i can point it out with crayon. words of a 5 yr old is "its mine i do wut i want to it" does it sound familiar? i quoted it in my previous post. i guess u can say im implying. if he's your friend i understand you backing him up. but he's telling everyone to stfu and not talk, BUT he did take my advice on getting it to the mechanic. i would say i was successful in helping.
or do you disagree sir? jus'sayin, no hard feelings

i cant say you helped him in anyway. "how loud was the 'pop' sound" you can diagnose the problem by how loud the "pop" was? if so YOU should be working for f1 or nascar. jus'sayin

1: I wasn't trying to imply that your "advice" on taking it to a shop was a bad idea at all...but that wasn't the question he asked.

2: In no way was I trying to imply that you "don't know anything, or that you can't do anything"...the idea of the comment was, if you don't want to say anything really helpful, why say anything at all. (First comment; helpful..Last comment; not so much)

3: I ask questions like "how loud was the "pop" sound" and others, to get some better information on the situation...and yes, it is possible to get an idea of what might be wrong by the sounds the "problem" might be making. Loud noises could be something more serious than a quiet noise. After I ask questions and get more info, I'm more likely able to help. Sry that you didn't like my question, didn't mean to offend.