Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Tired of my Eibach springs!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2009, 10:16 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here we go again....

Search the GTWorx springs... perfect for what you want. Even better if used with Bilstein OE MR or aftermarket HD dampeners.

I "hear" that the RobiSpecs are good to. However, I "know" the GTWorx are perfect (IMO) for the daily driver.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tr3flip
Very good point on the blown struts. I don't think Eibach made a Sportline for the Evo but the Pro Kit lowers it 1" or 25mm. That is only 5mm lower than the GTWorx springs. If it's clearance you're after, you may be better off with the stock springs. Or buy a truck.
I've seen these springs advertised as a 2 inch drop, never 1 inch I believe the chart here though that says 1.4 inches.

I dont need a truck, I'd just like to be able to drive on public road and not have to worry about scrapping.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Zeus
Here we go again....

Search the GTWorx springs... perfect for what you want. Even better if used with Bilstein OE MR or aftermarket HD dampeners.

I "hear" that the RobiSpecs are good to. However, I "know" the GTWorx are perfect (IMO) for the daily driver.
I've decided that I'm definitly going with the GTWorx w/ so Bilstein HD's as soon as I get the money. For now, I've got a set of barely used GSR springs that I picked up for only $50.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 01:32 PM

I have the Eibachs as well that came on the car and I cant stand them. My stuts are blown out as well but the drop does add a nice stance. Hard to decide on giving up stance and having better performance. In the end the obvious is performance but to have both would be great!
Old Nov 28, 2009, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Enzo1089
I've decided that I'm definitly going with the GTWorx w/ so Bilstein HD's as soon as I get the money. For now, I've got a set of barely used GSR springs that I picked up for only $50.
ahh, I was gonna tell you that I have some oem springs off my 05 that I could let you have, just pay the shipping. looks like you already found a set though.
Old Nov 29, 2009, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TommiM
ahh, I was gonna tell you that I have some oem springs off my 05 that I could let you have, just pay the shipping. looks like you already found a set though.
Damn, that would have been awesome! Oh well