Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

10.2 quad core android car gps nav stereo

Old Mar 4, 2016, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone confirm if a 2012 GSR w/ RF system needs a MITO-03 or do i need a MITO-02?
Old Mar 10, 2016, 10:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dmotorsports
Can anyone confirm if a 2012 GSR w/ RF system needs a MITO-03 or do i need a MITO-02?
I just had mine done with the MITO-02 with the kenwood excelon 9902s I just had installed. Mine is a 2012 GSR with rf as well.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 09:32 AM

I picked up the Saita 10.2" from Amazon. Along with a Clarion Rear view backup camera and Axxess MITO-02 adapter. Plan on installing sometime this weekend. I'll post a full writeup/review once completed!
Old Mar 28, 2016, 02:40 PM

Hey Doe,
how's the mic quality of the unit? i went through the specs and it seems that the mic is built in the unit, I'm wondering about the mic quality.
have you had any issues with that?
Old Mar 28, 2016, 05:29 PM
Doe

Originally Posted by Tohami
Hey Doe,
how's the mic quality of the unit? i went through the specs and it seems that the mic is built in the unit, I'm wondering about the mic quality.
have you had any issues with that?
It comes with an external mic .You will need a 3.5mm extension. If you want the mic to be located like the oem factory. Which is between the dome light above the rear view mirror.
The following users liked this post:
Tohami (May 4, 2016)
Old Mar 31, 2016, 03:21 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi,

waiting for a full install review :-)
Old Apr 4, 2016, 09:42 AM

I've completed the install with retaining the RF system. I've had no issues so far everythings been great. I haven't had the time to post a full review yet. But if anyone has questions feel free to contact me.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 01:05 AM

How to reset the system from logo screen

Originally Posted by ghozt
I have this one for the non RF system but wired it with my metra harness from my previous pioneer. Worked like a champ. The screen is huge and the Bluetooth connection allows me to run my odb Bluetooth and torque pro. Yes it's android os. I have updated the firmware and software via the info on xda developers forum. It's like getting another college degree figuring it all out via multiple posts and lots of reading. I've only had one complaint and that is the boot up got stuck once at the start up logo (Mitsubishi diamonds) and I had it so a erase and reset. Took a while to get all my apps back installed and everything working. They warn to back up on the xda site and I'd now say that's a must. It's a bit buggy but I'm way happy over my pioneer 130.
Dear
I just want to know few things i have the same system i bought it last year through ebay i am having the problem that the system is not loading into the menu by that i mean the logo screen keeps on running in a loop and does not enter into the menu please help me in this respect accordingly that what necessary steps should i take to restore back the system back to the factory mode.

Best Regards
Old Apr 6, 2016, 01:18 AM

Dear
I just want to know few things i have the same system i bought it last year through ebay i am having the problem that the system is not loading into the menu by that i mean the logo screen keeps on running in a loop and does not enter into the menu please help me in this respect accordingly that what necessary steps should i take to restore back the system back to the factory mode.

Best Regards
Old Apr 6, 2016, 09:13 AM
Doe

Originally Posted by Shehryar Raza
Dear

Best Regards
There's a reset button in front to the left of the mini SD slot while facing the unit. Use a paper clip or pin ... Turn on the android unit. Use the pin Then hold the reset until it reboots . If it doesn't boot up. Its the android software that needs to be reinstalled. Hopefully this helps you out.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 10:29 AM

Thanks but that restart button method is not working how can i re install the android software please let me know accordingly

best regards
Old Apr 6, 2016, 07:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The restart button will work but you have to hold it a pretty long while. Then the unit will boot into "safe" mode. They call it something else on the forum but it will allow you to reinstall the android OS. You loose all your apps and have to go reinstall everything. Once you get it back up and running look at titanium backup (search the XDA forum). It will allow you to recover back to a previous state with your apps already installed so you don't have to go so far back if it freezes on the boot screen again. Make sure you update it the latest malaysk rom. One of his roms was hanging the booth screen on me constantly. But the latest one seems to be stable (knock on wood). I also have a theory the hang has something to do with running navigation app and shutting the car down and then restarting within a couple of minutes. Like a pop into the gas station ETC. So I try to close out navigation before I turn off the car now. Just incase.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And by restart I mean the paperclip reset button like Doe said. Not the power or screen surface button. In fact never hit that because it turns off the screen and is a pain to get the screen back on.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 09:02 PM

Should i press the restart button for 10 seconds or at least a minute because i have tried it for a long time but it seems to be running in loops i will try as you guys have recommended and will update you accordingly.

Best Regards
Old May 3, 2016, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

debating swapping my Navi with this unit in the near future...any issues pop up for anyone in the last few months?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 10.2 quad core android car gps nav stereo