Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

I found this in the morning...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this in the morning...

So when I was about to go to work, I saw this...

I found this in the morning...-img_0677.jpg

I found this in the morning...-img_0678.jpg

I found this in the morning...-img_0679.jpg

I found this in the morning...-img_0680.jpg

Bast**d was after my nav system, but he didn't bring the correct screw driver head, (failed) so he tried to break the metal bracket, and he wasn't successful b/c his cheap as* screw driver broke and it was lodged to the bracket. But by doing that he damaged my plastic panel, the metal bracket, and a little bit of the sliding mechanism of the navi.

my alarm did go off at 3:43am and it woke me up, thought to self: strange; cuz usually the alarm will go off around 7 am when the buses go by and the their exhaust is so loud that it vibrates my car a little and alarm gets tricked. So I drag my as* out of bed and grab my coat and went outside in my boxers. Saw my car still there at the spot I parked so I thought it was just another sports car with a real loud exhaust drove by and sounded my alarm. (my window tinted so I didn't see the guy inside) and I turned my alarm off cuz I didn't want to wake the neighbors.

Now I am afraid to park my car there and had to leave it at my sister's house instead of parking on the street where I live, (btw, its a very nice neighborhood, the guys lives on my block owns ferraris and lambos and hot rods, just that theirs are in the garage), cuz a Lot of ppl tell me (even cop) that the f**ker might come back b/c he wasn't successful the first time, or he might just be angry and key my car or flat all tires next time he sees it.

Any solutions? I am thinking renting a garage on my block but no one is offering, thought about moving but that idea is just mess up, make me more mad that I have to move to avoid a f**king thief.

I need a solution or I will not be able to drive the evo.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Clifton New Jersey Lived: Daytona Beach, Florida Lived: Port Orange, Florida
come out next time with a bat? idk i think ur s.o.l
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Holy **** dude! What a tard. You need to park her in a garage or set up some video cameras at your house.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
****ing punks, I am so fed up with people in this world who cant earn their own **** so they have to take it from other people. If I saw someone doing that to my car I would go knock thier teeth out, whether I would get charged with assult and battery I really wouldnt care, those people deserve to be tought a lesson.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Son-of-a-*****! What a D-bag! Sorry to see this! Do you have a drive way? Any off street parking? Is your sister's house close enough to leave it there? Does she have a driveway? Best of luck!
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

at least they left your seats... they took my seats a day before my bday... and i live in brooklyn smh...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh boy I can't imagine what would happen to the guy if I caught him doing that...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

I remeber of hearing how some guy rigged up his battery terminals to his wing because someone kept stealing it...to theoretically shock the ish outta whoever was doing it

if you could somehow do that with your car/door handles when the alarm is engaged it might do the trick...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Set-up some camera's and motion-tripped flood lights!
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:45 AM

holy sh*t! that's messed up. sorry about that man. hope the cops catch whoever did that to your ride.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by jcdeng
So when I was about to go to work, I saw this...

Attachment 147713

Attachment 147714

Attachment 147715

Attachment 147716

Bast**d was after my nav system, but he didn't bring the correct screw driver head, (failed) so he tried to break the metal bracket, and he wasn't successful b/c his cheap as* screw driver broke and it was lodged to the bracket. But by doing that he damaged my plastic panel, the metal bracket, and a little bit of the sliding mechanism of the navi.

my alarm did go off at 3:43am and it woke me up, thought to self: strange; cuz usually the alarm will go off around 7 am when the buses go by and the their exhaust is so loud that it vibrates my car a little and alarm gets tricked. So I drag my as* out of bed and grab my coat and went outside in my boxers. Saw my car still there at the spot I parked so I thought it was just another sports car with a real loud exhaust drove by and sounded my alarm. (my window tinted so I didn't see the guy inside) and I turned my alarm off cuz I didn't want to wake the neighbors.

Now I am afraid to park my car there and had to leave it at my sister's house instead of parking on the street where I live, (btw, its a very nice neighborhood, the guys lives on my block owns ferraris and lambos and hot rods, just that theirs are in the garage), cuz a Lot of ppl tell me (even cop) that the f**ker might come back b/c he wasn't successful the first time, or he might just be angry and key my car or flat all tires next time he sees it.

Any solutions? I am thinking renting a garage on my block but no one is offering, thought about moving but that idea is just mess up, make me more mad that I have to move to avoid a f**king thief.

I need a solution or I will not be able to drive the evo.

What part of NYC you live at ??? Cuz if its a nice Neighborhood then maybe somebody follow you home or somebody hatin on you on that Block.
I live in Brooklyn Canarsie) and I parked on the Street so far so good thank god....But my hood is good cuz Everyone knows each other here and we all looked out one another...So i think just Watch your back ... Im really think is someone from your hood who did it...
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:18 AM

Sorry to see that .. I guess that's one advantage to a base gsr, nobody wants to steal your ****!
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:26 AM

Flamethrower... thats is all .
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The only thing worse that a low-life thief is one that isn't even smart enough to bring a Phillips screwdriver with them which at least saves you more broken parts.
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hope the guy that tried to steel from you someday he will pay...

Quick Reply: I found this in the morning...