Notices
Extreme Motorsports – MD [Visit Site]

My Experience with ExtremeMotorsports

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 05:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
^ wow you are bringing old *** thread from the dead.

this shop burnt to the ground already.
Yeah i know, was probably over a year ago at this point. I live up the road from there and used to stop in and talk to the guys up there. Just wanted to let everybody know that not all of their customers had a horrible experience. I wish they would reopen. But since then ExtremePSI.com has been taking care of my dsm needs with quick shipping. I might go see Rob in Beltsville when it's time to tune the laser. He was a good guy back in the day and very talented.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 07:08 AM

I hope everyone that was hurt by these guys gets together and hires one lawyer and gets what more than there money back.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 12:39 AM

Looks like they may reopen after all. The domain used to be up for sale, up until a month or two ago.

Interesting...

http://www.extrememotorsports.com/StoreClosed.aspx
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:49 AM

This is the first i have heard anything about them reopening???? And it sounds like they plan to be up and working by the holiday and new years. So another week or so?? I may have to swing by soon and check it out.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by gooberlog
This is the first i have heard anything about them reopening???? And it sounds like they plan to be up and working by the holiday and new years. So another week or so?? I may have to swing by soon and check it out.
If you do stop by, let us know how the operation looks.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 08:23 PM

Will do. I have been busier than usual lately mostly with work, but that's a great problem for me!
Old Jan 4, 2010, 05:30 PM

So i stopped by Extreme Motorsports yesterday and from the outside all looked normal, minus all of the mitsu's parked outside, and i peeked in the front windows and it looks like a law office or something in there. Who ever is occupying the office now, it's not Glazar. There was an Oprah magizine framed on the wall and some girlie mags on the end table. Not sure what the deal is???????
Old Jan 11, 2010, 05:22 PM

Yeah not sure about the shop thing, but I definitely ordered a few things (boost controller and wideband) off their website last week and it shipped ok. What I have noticed is that their new site is way better than their old one, it was easier to pay and easier to figure out. I didn't like their old website very much.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 07:01 PM

Its amazing that after reading how bad this place screwed over a lot of people... Some of you are still willing to give them business!?

Update.... Im STILL paying to repair the damage from Extreme

Support your fellow Mitsu family and friends! dont give these crooks a penny...
Old Jan 12, 2010, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you're thinking about ordering something, consider this: as per the web site, the "company" has neither a mailing address nor a phone. Reminds me of a quote from a Seinfeld episode:

Dean Jones: I've been reviewing Darrin's internship journal. Doing laundry, mending chicken wire, high tea with a Mr. Newman?

Cosmo Kramer: It may seem glamorous, but its business as usual at Kramerica.

Dean Jones: As far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment that may or may not contain a chicken.

Cosmo Kramer: And with Darrin's help, well get that chicken!
Old Jan 13, 2010, 11:51 PM

So i stopped by Extreme Motorsports yesterday and from the outside all looked normal, minus all of the mitsu's parked outside, and i peeked in the front windows and it looks like a law office or something in there. Who ever is occupying the office now, it's not Glazar. There was an Oprah magizine framed on the wall and some girlie mags on the end table. Not sure what the deal is???????
Originally Posted by ridicimousman
Yeah not sure about the shop thing, but I definitely ordered a few things (boost controller and wideband) off their website last week and it shipped ok. What I have noticed is that their new site is way better than their old one, it was easier to pay and easier to figure out. I didn't like their old website very much.
So 2 things we know know for sure is that they are not at the same location and they are actually shipping parts.

Ridicimousman, i'm curious, where did the parts ship from?
Old Jan 14, 2010, 06:11 AM

I don't feel comfortable buying from a company that just ships out parts and doesn't give a physical address or phone number. Because it's not if there is a problem with your order, it's WHEN there is a problem, you need a way to contact.

One of my friend lives or used to live across the street from Sean so i'll hit him up and see if he is still in the neighborhood. I know Terry is out of the picture and moved down to FL, probably to retire with the rest of the world.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Boostjunki84
So 2 things we know know for sure is that they are not at the same location and they are actually shipping parts.

Ridicimousman, i'm curious, where did the parts ship from?
hmm, good question, I honestly don't remember as I tore into it took the stuff out and threw away the packaging. I'd assume it was from a dropshipper as that's the most cost effective way of doing things, i think everybody i order from does that these days.

I don't feel comfortable buying from a company that just ships out parts and doesn't give a physical address or phone number. Because it's not if there is a problem with your order, it's WHEN there is a problem, you need a way to contact.

One of my friend lives or used to live across the street from Sean so i'll hit him up and see if he is still in the neighborhood. I know Terry is out of the picture and moved down to FL, probably to retire with the rest of the world.
Yeah I see where you are coming from. Normally I feel the same way, except I've been ordering car stuff from Extreme since I bought my first DSM back in 1999 living down in AR and i've never had a problem from them, so it doesn't bother me. I'd agree that a phone number might be helpful, but physical addresses don't bother me, most of these online stores dont' really have a "physical" location except maybe an office or someone's home(as opposed to a retail store front), at best you might see a post office box or something.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 01:54 PM

They claim to be opening up again soon....don't know where though.