Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2005, 03:58 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that's what i'm supposed to get...
Old Dec 13, 2005, 04:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Shingen you are an honorable guy. We agreed to disagree but that is cool.You asked a simple question but Greeny wants to give a politician answer to the question and add we have weather problems with our boxes. We don't. Go-Lancer Go proposed something about it in a thread and even made an assumption in a thread that has since be resolved and had nothing to do with the piggy. That is fact. Green says the opposite in threads about us offereing software but when his beloved RIPP is put in similar light all the sudden it is like giving a GRENADE TO A KID.
Originally Posted by GreenPsycho
Well, first to answer the question: It would be like offering me a grenade, it would be cool to have, but I'd be dumb and "test" it out one night when I'm drunk and end up killing an entire pack of rare monkeys

But perhaps the point is mute, cause Rob said he "already knows the answer."
Yep. RIPP does not usually offer the software! That is the ANSWER. They thought make an exception for you cause you are really fast at the track though or cause you are an IT major. You don't like being on defense. Over and over you contradict yourself to make points for RIPP and bash us! You start threads to transparently attack us. They are thinly cloaked infantile games.

If people can state opinions not in fact or doublespeak about us. We have the right to respond. I will contact Speedlimit about this. Meantime our defense needs to stay posted in order to make the debate a fair one! ALways the same guy talking to same mess in numerous threads at once.

Shingen, PM me your address so I can keep my word and send you a DOLLAR!

ROAD/RACE
Old Dec 13, 2005, 04:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What? Are you off your rocker? The reason why I start my own threads about these topics is because I was asked by the mods to do so. There are things I wish to address, but I choose to do them in my own threads so I don't disrupt the RRM ones. You apparently can not reciprocate.

and you are incorrect, the answer is Yes, RIPP does release and give out the software if you ask for it and have reasons to do so. Please reread and comment on fact, not heresay. I personally did not want it because I would screw it up. Someone like bucket i'm sure could put it to more use since he seems like a guy that has experience and knows what he is doing tuning wise.

edit: I would also like to point out that except for a brief scuffle with greg, this has been an informative and civil thread. I guess that ends now with your post ROCK. Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2005, 06:58 PM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Green, not to take sides but this thread does have something to do with Rock, as his quote is mentioned in the first post! To further his defense, he was responding to a quote from you that specifically mentions Rob. You can't go talking about someone and then cry when that someone responds to you. He's not attacking anyone, he is defending what you said about him in the first place.

You claim to not instigate, and then here is solid proof that you were mocking Rock before he even laid eyes on this thread. Most of the time you are being very helpful, but can you try to stick with that and not slinging mud and then crying when a little gets splattered back in your face?

Rob, do try to stay out of this guy's comments. Those who know what his puns are aimed at have already made up their minds about you. It's frankly not worth your time to add fuel to this fire.

Fox, did you get an answer? Do you even care? Because I'm closing this thread unless you want me to clean it and wait for an answer. Thanks.