Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

The 07 STIs are apparently making stupid crazy power

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2006, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evodan2004
im gonna say there are more higher hp evo's then there are wrx and sti cars put togeather. for every wrx sti u people have over 300 hp we have 10 times the amount over 400 hp alone. we brake more parts then slowbaru because we make more power and we drive are cars the way they should be driven. we brake more parts because there is more evo's then sti's doing mods and driving hard. but wait u slowbaru people are so think headed its no wonder no one wants to hang out with your type. plus your cars suck. good for slowbaru steping up the 07's. we will still kick your *** from here back to japan.
"Slobaru." Wow, you're so talented. Mitsubishi Motors got dropped by Chrysler, of all brands. Not to mention, when's the last time Mitsubishi Motors turned a profit? Since you seem to be the automotive authority on this site, maybe you can shed some light on the subject.

And boo hoo, nobody wants to hang out with us! Much love for your infantile remarks! There are plenty of people with Evos that I get together with on occasion, some of which are on this forum, and they're all very stand-up individuals. I'm sure it's the same way for some of the other STi/STI owners on this site as well. We all get together and help eachother out, regardless of what each of us drive.

Just because you base your friends off of what they drive doesn't mean everyone else does. Grow up. It's pretty sad that you have such a hatred for people over what type of car they drive. Typical of a ricer mentality, and a prime example of why import enthusiasts have such a poor name amongst the automotive community. Way to go.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
"Slobaru." Wow, you're so talented. Mitsubishi Motors got dropped by Chrysler, of all brands. Not to mention, when's the last time Mitsubishi Motors turned a profit? Since you seem to be the automotive authority on this site, maybe you can shed some light on the subject.

And boo hoo, nobody wants to hang out with us! Much love for your infantile remarks! There are plenty of people with Evos that I get together with on occasion, some of which are on this forum, and they're all very stand-up individuals. I'm sure it's the same way for some of the other STi/STI owners on this site as well. We all get together and help eachother out, regardless of what each of us drive.

Just because you base your friends off of what they drive doesn't mean everyone else does. Grow up. It's pretty sad that you have such a hatred for people over what type of car they drive. Typical of a ricer mentality, and a prime example of why import enthusiasts have such a poor name amongst the automotive community. Way to go.

some big lines for a lil man. 1st off 2 of my best friends drive wrx/sti. so dont say my friends are dush bags like the rest of the subie crowd. 98% of sti people think sti stands for king. they walk and talk like there hot ****. there punk kids with no money and a rich daddy. they talk the talk like if they do this and that there car will beet all. well they still have yet to even start to put words into action. and for the guys who do mod there sti's are still not matching the evo's power output to mods list. dont get me wrong. some and SOME sti guys are realy down to earth people but its like 1 in 10. i could care less if my nabor droped mitsu for whatever reason. fact is the sti cant match the droped mitsu. maby SLOWbaru should try to make a real car that makes half the power the evo can on bolt on's alone. dont hate because your wrong and think sti own's all. hate because the evo is better.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

some big lines for a lil man. 1st off 2 of my best friends drive wrx/sti. so dont say my friends are dush bags like the rest of the subie crowd. 98% of sti people think sti stands for king. they walk and talk like there hot ****. there punk kids with no money and a rich daddy. they talk the talk like if they do this and that there car will beet all. well they still have yet to even start to put words into action. and for the guys who do mod there sti's are still not matching the evo's power output to mods list. dont get me wrong. some and SOME sti guys are realy down to earth people but its like 1 in 10. i could care less if my nabor droped mitsu for whatever reason. fact is the sti cant match the droped mitsu. maby SLOWbaru should try to make a real car that makes half the power the evo can on bolt on's alone. dont hate because your wrong and think sti own's all. hate because the evo is better.
Punk kids? It's a $34,000 car. How many kids do you see running around in $34,000 cars? Maybe the idiots you hang out with have those mentalities, but most others don't. 98% of STi/STI owners think "STi/STI" stands for "king?" Do you have factual information to back up your claim? No. Grow up. You sound like a little emo kid with a chip on your shoulder towards everybody that doesn't kiss your *** and tell you how great your Evo is. You won't find it here. I don't think any higher of the STi/STI than I do of the Evo.

That's great that you think your Evo is better. I'm sure 99% of the people on this site feel the same way, Captain Obvious. That's why they bought them. You'll find just the opposite on STi/STI sites, but the difference is that nobody on those sites are flaming Evos. You'll only find that form of behavior from you and some of your fellow fanboys on this site. Get over it. If the Evo didn't exist, you'd be hugging the STi's/STI's nuts, and you'd be running your mouth about how great your STi/STI was.

Also, if you feel that 98% of the STi/STI crowd are assh*les, there's a good chance that it's probably you.

Lastly, could you humor me and cut and paste where I said that the STi/STI owns all? This should make for a very interesting read.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

Punk kids? It's a $34,000 car. How many kids do you see running around in $34,000 cars? Maybe the idiots you hang out with have those mentalities, but most others don't. 98% of STi/STI owners think "STi/STI" stands for "king?" Do you have factual information to back up your claim? No. Grow up. You sound like a little emo kid with a chip on your shoulder towards everybody that doesn't kiss your *** and tell you how great your Evo is. You won't find it here. I don't think any higher of the STi/STI than I do of the Evo.

That's great that you think your Evo is better. I'm sure 99% of the people on this site feel the same way, Captain Obvious. That's why they bought them. You'll find just the opposite on STi/STI sites, but the difference is that nobody on those sites are flaming Evos. You'll only find that form of behavior from you and some of your fellow fanboys on this site. Get over it. If the Evo didn't exist, you'd be hugging the STi's/STI's nuts, and you'd be running your mouth about how great your STi/STI was.

Also, if you feel that 98% of the STi/STI crowd are assh*les, there's a good chance that it's probably you.

Lastly, could you humor me and cut and paste where I said that the STi/STI owns all? This should make for a very interesting read.

you must not rome around the slowbaru forums. there is more bashing there then there is here. i would say there more welcome here then we are there.

if the evo was not in the usa or even made for that matter i would not hug sti nuts. i would **** all over the sti in my dsm. lol oops another car able to out perform the slowbaru crew with mininal mods.

when im driving in the tristate area every time i see an sti or wrx i used to give a thumbs up. but they look at you like your dirt. most of them at the tracks walk around with the sti badge ram'ed so far up there a$$ they forget whats going on. there filled with exuses on why they lose so much and cant keep up. at the end of the day evo people leave the same way we arrive. while the sti guys STILL look at the evo fellows like we are a$$holes and the sti is better. they just had another bad day i guess. this is why i said the sti crew thinks sti stands for king. you are one of them with the way you talk. i could care less if the evo was not made. i would never own such a p.o.s.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

your turn

this is fun
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

you must not rome around the slowbaru forums. there is more bashing there then there is here. i would say there more welcome here then we are there.

if the evo was not in the usa or even made for that matter i would not hug sti nuts. i would **** all over the sti in my dsm. lol oops another car able to out perform the slowbaru crew with mininal mods.

when im driving in the tristate area every time i see an sti or wrx i used to give a thumbs up. but they look at you like your dirt. most of them at the tracks walk around with the sti badge ram'ed so far up there a$$ they forget whats going on. there filled with exuses on why they lose so much and cant keep up. at the end of the day evo people leave the same way we arrive. while the sti guys STILL look at the evo fellows like we are a$$holes and the sti is better. they just had another bad day i guess. this is why i said the sti crew thinks sti stands for king. you are one of them with the way you talk. i could care less if the evo was not made. i would never own such a p.o.s.
No, it's just people like you that aren't welcome there.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

No, it's just people like you that aren't welcome there.

well to be honist with you befor i was even on the subie forums it was the same way. some of us would come on and be nice to the forum and would post nice comment on the show and shine forums and the next subie comment would be. yea looks better then your evo to. like wtf man. that is not called for. you wont find that here half as much as you see it there. so dont give me the **** people like me. have a good new year man. maby 2007 will be better for all of us.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:58 AM
Evolved Member

"WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAA! I WAVED AT A SUBARU OWNER AND HE DIDN'T WAVE BACK! WHAAAAAAAA! HE MUST BE A JERK! WHAAAAAAAA!"

Just because you think you're "brothers in AWD" doesn't mean everyone else does. Get a clue, kid. Listen to yourself hate on the STi/STI. "Oh, it's a P.O.S. Slobaru this, Slobaru that! Your car sucks! Blah blah blah!" DSMs were freakin' JUNK. Not to mention, I can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't burning oil. In fact, I wouldn't recognize one without the big puff of blue smoke trailing it.

The most amusing thing about your posts is that I can almost see you sitting in front of your keyboard frothing at the mouth because you're so worked up. You try so hard to insult me and **** me off by bashing the STi/STI, yet you fail so miserably. Do you think I care what some ricer kid says about my STi? Do you think I bought an STi by mistake? If I wanted an Evo more than I wanted an STi then I would've bought one! Do you think any of the bs that spews out of your mouth is really going to sway my opinion and make me step back and say to myself, "Gee, I shoulda bought an Evo?" I couldn't care less what you say about "Slobarus," or what your opinion of them is, and I highly doubt anyone else does either.

It's equally amusing that for some reason, you seem to think we're all "Brothers in AWD." These people you're waving at probably don't even notice you, or your car. What makes you think people are going to wave to you just because you drive the same car as someone else? Oh, wait, that's right, "We drive the same car, so we must be friends!"

Dude, get over yourself already. You drive a Mitsubishi, not a Ferrari. Mitsubishis are everyday cars, just like Subarus. You sound like a whiny, little, spoiled brat.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

well to be honist with you befor i was even on the subie forums it was the same way. some of us would come on and be nice to the forum and would post nice comment on the show and shine forums and the next subie comment would be. yea looks better then your evo to. like wtf man. that is not called for. you wont find that here half as much as you see it there. so dont give me the **** people like me. have a good new year man. maby 2007 will be better for all of us.
Yeah, maybe it will be. Your New Year's resolution should be to grow up and quit whining like a little baby just because someone ignores your advances.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, maybe it will be. Your New Year's resolution should be to grow up and quit whining like a little baby just because someone ignores your advances.

and yours should be to stop being a baby and stop walking around like the sti own's all. o and to put your hand up when the king rolls by. peace homeboy
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

and yours should be to stop being a baby and stop walking around like the sti own's all. o and to put your hand up when the king rolls by. peace homeboy
You just answered your own question. That's why none of the STi owners wave to you. We don't notice those who are inferior. Maybe it's just the vibe you set off.

You still haven't copied and pasted where I mentioned that the "STi/STI owns all." But it's clear it's owned you. Look how angry you are, you little emo kid.

Last edited by Sinister Subaru; Dec 31, 2006 at 12:06 PM.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

Evodan....please learn how to spell before posting. You're driving us nuts
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

"WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAA! I WAVED AT A SUBARU OWNER AND HE DIDN'T WAVE BACK! WHAAAAAAAA! HE MUST BE A JERK! WHAAAAAAAA!"

Just because you think you're "brothers in AWD" doesn't mean everyone else does. Get a clue, kid. Listen to yourself hate on the STi/STI. "Oh, it's a P.O.S. Slobaru this, Slobaru that! Your car sucks! Blah blah blah!" DSMs were freakin' JUNK. Not to mention, I can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't burning oil. In fact, I wouldn't recognize one without the big puff of blue smoke trailing it.

The most amusing thing about your posts is that I can almost see you sitting in front of your keyboard frothing at the mouth because you're so worked up. You try so hard to insult me and **** me off by bashing the STi/STI, yet you fail so miserably. Do you think I care what some ricer kid says about my STi? Do you think I bought an STi by mistake? If I wanted an Evo more than I wanted an STi then I would've bought one! Do you think any of the bs that spews out of your mouth is really going to sway my opinion and make me step back and say to myself, "Gee, I shoulda bought an Evo?" I couldn't care less what you say about "Slobarus," or what your opinion of them is, and I highly doubt anyone else does either.

It's equally amusing that for some reason, you seem to think we're all "Brothers in AWD." These people you're waving at probably don't even notice you, or your car. What makes you think people are going to wave to you just because you drive the same car as someone else? Oh, wait, that's right, "We drive the same car, so we must be friends!"

Dude, get over yourself already. You drive a Mitsubishi, not a Ferrari. Mitsubishis are everyday cars, just like Subarus. You sound like a whiny, little, spoiled brat.
lmfao you see the dsm's blue trail of smoke because your always behind one. cant keep up i guess. and the sti and evo are not alike. the evo eat's sti like a lil kid eat's oreo's with milk. they see us evo owners passing them and waving. they look right at us. with a look of im better then you are. well sorry **** u then. brat. <--- i cant beleave you used that word. and for me to be spoiled. lmfao i spoil my self. unlike your kind who calls upon the parents for everything.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

You just answered your own question. That's why none of the STi owners wave to you. We don't notice those who are inferior. Maybe it's just the vibe you set off.

You still haven't copied and pasted where I mentioned that the "STi/STI owns all." But it's clear it's owned you. Look how angry you are, you little emo kid.

will you tickle me???
Old Dec 31, 2006, 12:16 PM
Evolved Member

lmfao you see the dsm's blue trail of smoke because your always behind one. cant keep up i guess. and the sti and evo are not alike. the evo eat's sti like a lil kid eat's oreo's with milk. they see us evo owners passing them and waving. they look right at us. with a look of im better then you are. well sorry **** u then. brat. <--- i cant beleave you used that word. and for me to be spoiled. lmfao i spoil my self. unlike your kind who calls upon the parents for everything.
Take Snowmant's advice and learn how to spell, kiddie.

And will I tickle you? No thanks. It's clear how tickled you are when someone in an STi actually notices your car, and how hurt you are when they don't.

Quick Reply: The 07 STIs are apparently making stupid crazy power