Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2007, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if he is not responding to your PMs, then he is deff up to something.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

It looks like he sold more than one. I thought he had only one bumper?

I also see someone is in the same state. If you got ripped $600+, I would show up to his front door. Hopefully you got the his address thou.

good luck, hope paypal helps. Thier phone lines ae worthless because they just tell you to e-mail a different department.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Evo_Jr
It looks like he sold more than one. I thought he had only one bumper?

I also see someone is in the same state. If you got ripped $600+, I would show up to his front door. Hopefully you got the his address thou.

good luck, hope paypal helps. Thier phone lines ae worthless because they just tell you to e-mail a different department.
I wish I had his address or at least his phone number.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 06:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Forget about Payal helping you out...I had a dispute for something I bought and the seller advetised as new but was used. The PayPal dispute wnet on for almost 2months and I finally got an email from paypal telling me to send the item back to seller but they couldnt gaurantee I would get a full refund.....BUYER BEWARE...if the seller is a hint of shadyness, stay away....
Old Apr 26, 2007, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

I hate thieves ..... give him some seller feedback for the poor communication and if your product does not arrive contact paypal , sucks that you have to go through all this , read someones feedback 1st and if they have none i would pass
Old Apr 27, 2007, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I received my tracking info for my JDM rear bumper and will have the bumper today. I hope everyone else is as lucky with this guy as me.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

best thing to do is do COD. YOu pay when the product shows up at your door, pick up the 8-10 fee but be safe, especially on hight $ value transactions
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by pltek
best thing to do is do COD. YOu pay when the product shows up at your door, pick up the 8-10 fee but be safe, especially on hight $ value transactions
Yeah I wish I would have thought of that.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:41 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Report the for sale post and/or notify PMs in the For Sale forum and any additional staff. The more information you provide us with, the better we can act to help assure this does not happen again, and the better we can try to mediate for the receipt of your purchase or return of your money. But taking action with Paypal is, honestly, the best step for retrieving yo dollaz.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SEEnoEVO
Well I received my tracking info for my JDM rear bumper and will have the bumper today. I hope everyone else is as lucky with this guy as me.
Since you have his contact info and spoke with him and are taken care of, can you please PM all of us who you know are also screwed?
Old Apr 27, 2007, 07:20 AM
Evolving Member

that sucks for ya i had some problems with a scammer from here not long ago, find his address and give him a suprise, I learned my lesson only buy from really old members not age wise haha 200 post and up, guys you trust or companies.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

for everyone out there my account has been hacked into. im sorry about all this and i want to get u ur money back asap. i cant seem to send any money through paypal or else revery1 wud have there money back already. please give me some time to get this figured out. first i have to send them my verification of identity, then go to the bank and finally give paypal my extended use number. after all this a paypal agent said i cud send u guys the money!!!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by evoboy8990
for everyone out there my account has been hacked into. im sorry about all this and i want to get u ur money back asap. i cant seem to send any money through paypal or else revery1 wud have there money back already. please give me some time to get this figured out. first i have to send them my verification of identity, then go to the bank and finally give paypal my extended use number. after all this a paypal agent said i cud send u guys the money!!!
I told you I would rather you western union me the money now instead of making me wait until you get paypal situated. I paid you on April 18th, I think it is about time I get my money back.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phew...almost bought that rear bumper too...good thing I didn't
Old Apr 27, 2007, 03:27 PM
Evolving Member

Why not just send out your own money and get it back from paypal later rather then making people wait? From that this already sounds fishy. That's the least thing you can do IMO

Originally Posted by evoboy8990

Quick Reply: Scam Alert