Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2007, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya but my paypal is screwd, since all the peple who bought stuff from whoever hacked into my account are complaining on paypal, remove all ur damn claims n ill give u ur money. and stop pretending like u gone come to house, u wanna come to my house then come to my house. dont act like ur the cops, im more pissed than u, now i gotta give u money from my own pockets cuz of what some ******* did!!!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by evoboy8990
ya but my paypal is screwd, since all the peple who bought stuff from whoever hacked into my account are complaining on paypal, remove all ur damn claims n ill give u ur money. and stop pretending like u gone come to house, u wanna come to my house then come to my house. dont act like ur the cops, im more pissed than u, now i gotta give u money from my own pockets cuz of what some ******* did!!!
If someone really hacked into your account than maybe you should get a hold of the police.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

We shouldn't cancel the claims cause even if he has the claim theres a link in the bottom of the transaction that says REFUND THE MONEY and you can do that even when your account is limited , if we cancel the claim that will give you the opportunity to transfer the money in your bank account and we won't see it again , it has happened befor with a guy here named TLAZ GALANT he did the same thing and paypal noticed and call me about it and recommended that I didn't cancel the complaint , he even used a false tracking number to try to unlock his account , so I odn't trust you not because I know you just because this whole situation is really weird and I only paid 100 bucks I cant imagine the people who paid more than that

MY ADVICE DO NOT CANCEL THE CLAIMS

once you file a dispute you SHOULD ESCALATE IT TO A CLAIM INMEDIATELY WITH THIS GUY that way PAYPAL will FREEZE the money in escrow and make sure this F_ucker wont transfer it to his account and retrieve it , ahh and other thing the more claims paypal sees the faster we get our money back
Old Apr 27, 2007, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by migueralliart
We shouldn't cancel the claims cause even if he has the claim theres a link in the bottom of the transaction that says REFUND THE MONEY and you can do that even when your account is limited , if we cancel the claim that will give you the opportunity to transfer the money in your bank account and we won't see it again , it has happened befor with a guy here named TLAZ GALANT he did the same thing and paypal noticed and call me about it and recommended that I didn't cancel the complaint , he even used a false tracking number to try to unlock his account , so I odn't trust you not because I know you just because this whole situation is really weird and I only paid 100 bucks I cant imagine the people who paid more than that

MY ADVICE DO NOT CANCEL THE CLAIMS

once you file a dispute you SHOULD ESCALATE IT TO A CLAIM INMEDIATELY WITH THIS GUY that way PAYPAL will FREEZE the money in escrow and make sure this F_ucker wont transfer it to his account and retrieve it , ahh and other thing the more claims paypal sees the faster we get our money back
Thanks for that post. I had no intention of cancelling my dispute until I received the money back. I even called paypal and they said he could refund the money even though his account is limited.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

When I made my dispute last week it automatically escalated to a claim. I think he's definitely doing something shady.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

EvoBoy - Make sure you REFUND the money. If you send us payments you can always dispute them later. We're not gonna fall for that. And don't pretend like you're a victim. We've all been trying to contact you and you don't respond. You refused to give me your phone number when we were dealing and you sold the same part to at least two different people.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:21 AM
Evolving Member

And btw these are his Paypal accounts that I know of:

SeanReagan@sbcglobal.net
Evoboy8@sbcglobal.net
Evolution89@sbcglobal.net
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:37 AM

Everyone who has given evoboy8990 any money for a product they have not received lets complile a list right here of a) what he "sold" you, b) how much you paid, c) what paypal account you sent the money to, and d) the name on the account. I'll start off the list.

a) An OEM tarmac black front bumper
b) $230
c) evolution89@sbcglobal.net
d) Jim Hart

If anyone has any other information of his such as his real name, address, or phone number could you PM it to me so I can compile a list and try to figure out who this guy is. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wimpy
b) $230
d) Jim Hart
a) A Seibon CF vortex generator
b) $100.00
c) seanreagan@sbcglobal.net
d) Paula Reagan

I have his adress and I am not planning to use it , I hope he resolves this issue ASAP even thought I only paid 100.00 I hate f_uckerz like this who want to steal money , theres a country in the world in which when a thief is caught stealing something they cut his hands off in front of all the people, maybe we should implement this punishment in the USA.....
Old Apr 28, 2007, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
This kid owes me 250 for a Tarmac Front Bumper he never even had. Its just one lie after another when this kid PMs me. Id never threaten him cause that is just childish and gets you nowhere. I am filing a complaint through paypal and contacting the local authorities.

I also paypaled Paula Reagan seanreagan@sbcglobal.net.

He PMs me and tells me hes gonna get my money back but Im still taking the steps to ensure that this happens

I hate scammers man
Old Apr 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wimpy
Everyone who has given evoboy8990 any money for a product they have not received lets complile a list right here of a) what he "sold" you, b) how much you paid, c) what paypal account you sent the money to, and d) the name on the account. I'll start off the list.

b) $230
d) Jim Hart

If anyone has any other information of his such as his real name, address, or phone number could you PM it to me so I can compile a list and try to figure out who this guy is. Any help would be appreciated.
a) Carbon fiber E-brake Handle
b) $90
d) Paula Reagen
I live within miles of his address. The last PM was last night saying he was going to drop off a check at my house. I told him NO PERSONAL CHECKS and said he could even mail it with tracking #'s but he wants to drop it off. I don't care either way I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! AND AM STILL WAITING!!!!!
I know of another member who got their part and also has all his contact in but is withholding it to "help" him sort things out. PLEASE BE READY TO GIVE IT TO THE REST OF US IF HE RUNS!! PLEASE!!! It will save me some time. I will not let this slide. We could technically all file a class action lawsuit since several partys are involved in this Scam!!!
Old Apr 28, 2007, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Yeahh this kind of f_uckerZZ should get a lesson behind the bars I H@te em
Old Apr 28, 2007, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

a) Tarmac Black Front Bumper
b) $230
c) Evoboy8@sbcglobal.net
d) Ron Reagan

He sold the same bumper to wimpy and gsrboi. At this point we should contact Chicago PD. I'm willing to write an affidavit. I believe that what he has done is considered fraud and/or theft. Depending on the total dollar amount, he is in for some legal trouble.

Everyone involved in this - if you paid through paypal, he needs to REFUND your money. Make sure it is a refund and not a payment back to you. He can dispute the payment later. Don't accept personal checks either. Cash or Money Order/Bank Check only.

Bucknaked- how did you find his address?
Old Apr 28, 2007, 03:47 PM
Evolving Member

I don't have his address. He posted is zip on one of his "ad's" and he also wanted to meet or come to my house to give me my money back. Two other people have ALL is contact info. One is mentioned it on this thread. I was just saying I hope these individuals will give up this info if no one starts to get their money back. I personally don't understand why they are not PM'ing it to the partys involved. At least a phone number, because he certainly is a flight risk. This is def. a leagle case. Somebody have an attourny in the family???
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

He said he was on hawai and that his flight has been cancelled due to weather. and that he had many things to shipp. he had replied to all my pm's ive had send em.. but i shoud of had recived the amp i bought from em on thursday i think, an i still havent gotten anything.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert