Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2011, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CraZyx978
well i guess the buyer is going to wait until he wins the paypal claim and get his money back so he wont send my motor back.. o well.. lol.. i guess we will never no the truth.. motor could be perfectly fine maybe thats y he wants to keep the motor??? and he get his money back.. it was a good game lol.. now i'm going be knownin as a scammer from now on can't clear my name huh..
who has EVER said that...

you have spent supposedly $400 to ship motor already
so logically why would you spend
another
400 to send it back
120 to send trunk
120 to refund my trunk shipping
800 or so for labor atleast installing and pulling an engine and all the time changing timing belt and swapping accessories
fluids - $60 (oil, tranny, tc, oil filter, power steering fluid, coolant)
other misc and gaskets $50

SO why would it be logical to spend $1950 and go through all the hassle of setting up the shipping and everything.. rather than just refund $500 and everyone is happy we get a engine like we should have

not even worried about timing equipment and fluids at this point..

so.. $1620 in the paypal account (700 original payment + 800labor +120 trunk shipping spent) and the trunk back (in good cond.) and a call tag for this engine to be picked up from where you had it delivered

OR

$500 to cover rebuilding this engine and we keep it

your call at this point vutt tired of the games and BS... i have been nothing but compliant and given you ever bit of evidence you have asked for regarding this situation now i expect you as the seller to make it right. take either one of those options and the paypal claim will be taken down thats why it is still up because we haven't resolved the issue so why take it down so you can just disappear?
Old May 24, 2011, 06:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by CraZyx978
well i guess the buyer is going to wait until he wins the paypal claim and get his money back so he wont send my motor back.. o well.. lol.. i guess we will never no the truth.. motor could be perfectly fine maybe thats y he wants to keep the motor??? and he get his money back.. it was a good game lol.. now i'm going be knownin as a scammer from now on can't clear my name huh..
the motor is in the car.. what dont you get? he doesnt want to yank it back out.. after 20hrs of labor installing it i wouldnt want to either if i didnt have to.. the knock doesnt sound bad enough to where its even done enough damage.. so the crank is probably still ok.. just as long as he dont keep starting the damn thing up with it knocking

give him $500 as he asked and let it be that.. either that or paypal is gonna give him all the $ most likely since he has proof.
Old May 24, 2011, 08:09 PM
Account Disabled

you said he already have the motor in the car dats y he don't want to ship it back? dont u think he has to rip it out n e ways to get it rebuild? u said all the gasket can't be re used they all gotta come off either way cause it needs a rebuild am i right? let say i give him 500 dollar back and turn out the motor is acually fine? the only reason y i want it back is to see for myself dats y i'm willing to spend all that money even give him labor money and parts.. second so i can bring it back to the kid i got it from and get my 2g back.. right now it's a win win for it already.. i'm losing out no matter what dats y i want the motor back..
Old May 24, 2011, 08:11 PM
Account Disabled

he has all the proof right? so do i.. i printed all the things i have said on here.. but he doesn't want me to get my motor back.. i was willing to give full refund even money for labor even the parts.. AND pay for my motor back.. im sure if he win on paypal i can def take this to my bank as proof.. but this is all up to the kid that bought it from me.. i just want to make this right but all he want to do is keep my faulty motor.. all the money i'ma give u u can buy another healthy motor..
Old May 24, 2011, 08:15 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
So let's clear this up. What amount are you willing to pay for the motor to be shipped back to you with everything he's already done to it? He put a quote up before, is that the figure you are willing to go with?
Old May 24, 2011, 08:48 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Please refrain from posting inflammatory comments regarding this situation, especially if you are not involved. Both parties are working towards a resolution, even if they may not be at the point where things are close to a deal yet.
Old May 25, 2011, 02:29 AM
Account Disabled

u want 1600 total? i can do that.. and i'll ship ur trunk back no cost to u.. also send me the receipt for the parts u install also.. get the motor with all same parts would suck but o well.. so thats it right? 1600 n i ship ur trunk back to u. i get my motor back? deal fair?
Old May 25, 2011, 02:33 AM
Account Disabled

but right now i don't want my customer to be mad so i'ma just bite my tongue.. rip the oil pan out and acually show me that problem.. i'm not giving u 500 back i'll give u 700 ur full amount back.. if that means u happy.. who care how i feel right lol.. so **** it just a motor i don't care.. i'll let u pick. ur choice just let me no.. i give u 700 u keep da motor. or 1600 u ship it back to me. also if i don't respond back it's cuz I"M AT WORK 2nd shift a *****.. so don't go out thinkin i'm scammin u. just be patient.
Old May 25, 2011, 05:27 AM

we had some crazy storms here last night in kansas so my garage was packed with the evo and saab lol, the weather should be all cleared up, i can pull the pan tonight and see whats what.
Old May 25, 2011, 06:42 AM
Evolving Member

just option the $700 from paypal and that way we can get it torn out and fixed its very obvious from the video that its not something small i have built and fixed plenty of motors to know what im hearing its much worse in person than in video

at this point $700 is very fair doesn't include our man hours in it but we are ok w/ it like this if its worse than we expect then its on us and you would have been squared w/ us.

so $700 in badcamaro410@yahoo.com

and all this goes away and we will get it fixed
Old May 25, 2011, 06:46 AM

I actually had to change my paypal email from badcamaro410 to backnblackzr2@yahoo.com due to spam and people remote loggin into my yahoo account. Its the same paypal account just a different email.
Old May 25, 2011, 06:39 PM

had a chance to pull the pan off tonight.... and just as expected. Number 1 cylinder has a spun rod bearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWwU-41pHNE
Attached Thumbnails Scam Alert-imag0434.jpg  
Old May 26, 2011, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

video up and pics now to prove... no response please get back to me at your earliest convenience i have text you a few times also
Old May 26, 2011, 11:08 PM
Account Disabled

ok fair enough refund will be giving. u mind waiting til friday night or saturday morning? to bz at work. i would use my work computer but don't trust it..
Old May 27, 2011, 05:10 AM

thats fine, i just need it by tuesday cause im going to gather what i need to get it fixed this weekend and get to work on it after the holiday, ill just check here and paypal everynow and again today and tomorrow, to let you know it went through and all.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert