Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Firing claim about useless carbon rear diffuser of EVO10 to chinese seller

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2012, 09:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Firing claim about useless carbon rear diffuser of EVO10 to chinese seller

Now I tell you about chinese auto parts company.
That's Fuzhou Sisida Carbon Auto Parts co.,Ltd's fraud behavior.
Their poor website is here. http://www.sisida.com/shop/index.php

I am korean.
I'm sorry I'm not good at English. So just relax and read it please.
I ordered EVO10's carbon rear diffuser at http://www.aliexpress.com using Escrow service.

the item's price was $194.74 when I saw at first time.
Shipping price was $128.59 (EMS service)

but seller told me she mistook to write price, so I needed to pay $210 more.
Total price was $533.33.
That's expensive for me, but there is no solution.

The seller sent the item by DHL before telling me about impossible shipping by EMS. Because EMS does not allow to ship over about 6 feet length package. The seller told me DHL service is their present. Of course I was happy to take better service and I check it out if it's free. But I didn't know about an shipping accident occurred till I came back home from business trip at next day.

A few days later, DHL delivery man called me the item arrived, but I couldn't get it at that time because of business trip.

I opened the package at the next day, but I checked and took pictures over 10 parts of item was crashed because of no airbag, any anti shock absorber in the package.

I sent pictures to seller and DHL but DHL said it's not our fault, the seller finally recognized their package problem hardly.

So I finally got the $250 back for refund.

This is very fine story and finished well.

But..........

I took the item to a factory which my friend manages, but it could not be equipped because of the different size and alignment against original one.

I asked to get more refund $250 to the seller, but she told me to find a master who can equip the rear diffuser. And she said 'don't act like a crying girl, be a man'

huh? WTF! crying girl?
A thief chinese seller always tell like that to customers?

The my friend's shop manages a race car, so the factory always get the ability to assemble any kinds of car parts.

I know any company should refund or replace if the company product is totally useless for customers, but I do not trust chinese product quality.

The chinese seller and her boss MUST know about below.

The product must always be examined before selling.

Now see my friends, who's fault and responsible?
(I know this is my fault that I ordered chinese product. Except this please, LOL)

[The product]

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Chi Hoon Ahn; Feb 27, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to see you got screwed. I don't have any idea how you are going to get your money back from a less than honest company in china. I would say that lesson learned and only buy from known TRUSTED companies.