Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

evOmATT Scammed Me !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2012, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Roadrunr
Thank You for all the support. The lost money is not going to hurt me, it is the fact that I have a real problem when someone is taken advantage of. I believe in treating people with respect and in return expect to receive it. This gentleman is going to pay for his actions. Of course I will follow the law. I will be making a trip to his home with the law on my side, literally. Lets just say I have friends in high places. Many are working on this and it will be resolved. Paypal dispute was opened, although that will not be able to get my money back. They are only able to do so much.

Don
I have been scammed for 1400!... I would do the same!!!... Get a cam for us! Good luck sir!
Old Sep 9, 2012, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Of course I will follow the law. I will be making a trip to his home with the law on my side, literally.
Just out of curiosity, how do you think that this is going to work? Do you think that you'll be able to walk into a local or state police station in Ohio, with a handful of print-outs from the internet, and they're going to go with you to his house?

How much thought have you put into this? How much research have you done on the relevant laws?

Right now, I'd say that you're much more likely to end up in jail than evOmATT.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Iowa999
Just out of curiosity, how do you think that this is going to work? Do you think that you'll be able to walk into a local or state police station in Ohio, with a handful of print-outs from the internet, and they're going to go with you to his house?

How much thought have you put into this? How much research have you done on the relevant laws?

Right now, I'd say that you're much more likely to end up in jail than evOmATT.
That's the problem with this country, not enough citizens that stick up for their personal rights and that follow the rules in our society. I am a law abiding citizen and am intelligent enough to use society's rules to my advantage. This individual is the scum of the earth and he will pay for his inability to follow societies rules.

Don
Old Sep 9, 2012, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

I am tempted to ask how one can be a law-abiding citizen when one doesn't seem to know what the laws are, but I'd be wasting my time. Good luck.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

I am tempted to ask how one can be a law-abiding citizen when one doesn't seem to know what the laws are, but I'd be wasting my time. Good luck.
You have absolutely nothing to add to this thread but your own attitude. I just wish I was as smart as you.

Don
Old Sep 9, 2012, 05:21 PM
Former Sponsor

That's the problem with this country, not enough citizens that stick up for their personal rights and that follow the rules in our society. I am a law abiding citizen and am intelligent enough to use society's rules to my advantage. This individual is the scum of the earth and he will pay for his inability to follow societies rules.

Don
Well put and good luck on getting a resolution to this issue.

If I could give you one piece of advice; never make a purchase from a newbie that has no iTrader rating and has been a member for only a couple months. I too have been scammed on this site and have learned who to deal with and who not too.

Last edited by sr20det91; Sep 9, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor

Don is just a big teddy bear!
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:49 AM
Evolved Member

Nope. Most teddy bears are smart enough to buy things from strangers using a credit card or PayPal.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ he did use PayPal
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Nope. Most teddy bears are smart enough to buy things from strangers using a credit card or PayPal.
I thought I was clear with my last respose to you about you perception of my intelligence.
Besides being a SMARTAxx, you also can't read.

For the second time, below is the answer to your question as posted earlier.

Thank You for all the support. The lost money is not going to hurt me, it is the fact that I have a real problem when someone is taken advantage of. I believe in treating people with respect and in return expect to receive it. This gentleman is going to pay for his actions. Of course I will follow the law. I will be making a trip to his home with the law on my side, literally. Lets just say I have friends in high places. Many are working on this and it will be resolved. Paypal dispute was opened, although I doubt they will be able to get my money back. They are only able to do so much.

Don

Last edited by Roadrunr; Sep 12, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Slow down, hoss. He said he used PayPal, yes. Do you know more than that?

To the OP: what right are you sticking up for beyond the right to get your money back when the product you paid for either isn't delivered or isn't what was advertized? Seriously. If you really used PayPal, then you can easily get your money back. Once that has happened, what rights do you think you have beyond this?

Last edited by Iowa999; Sep 12, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Slow down, hoss. He said he used PayPal, yes. Do you know more than that?

To the OP: what right are you sticking up for beyond the right to get your money back when the product you paid for either isn't delivered or isn't what was advertized? Seriously. If you really used PayPal, then you can easily get your money back. Once that has happened, what rights do you think you have beyond this?
Once again, you are insulting my intelligence. A Paypal claim does not mean your money will be returned. If the seller closes his accounts, you receive nothing from Paypal.

Don
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

But if you do get your money back, that's the end of it, yes? You have no rights beyond that, yes?
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roadrunr
that's the problem with this country, not enough citizens that stick up for their personal rights and that follow the rules in our society. I am a law abiding citizen and am intelligent enough to use society's rules to my advantage. This individual is the scum of the earth and he will pay for his inability to follow societies rules.

Don
+1
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

But if you do get your money back, that's the end of it, yes? You have no rights beyond that, yes?
Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
Don is just a big teddy bear!
Yes, I believe in an eye for an eye. I do onto others as they do onto me. Receive respect, give respect. Cross the line and I am not a Big Teddy Bear. I just want what is rightfully mine, my wheels or my money. I hope I am not violating his rights Below is a link to pictures of this thief.

Don The Big Teddy Bear

This is a public Dating site that is viewable without a membership. I did sign on as a sexy girl and started messaging him. He caught on that it was me.
I was hopeing for a date. I would of drove to OH. and boy would he have been shocked at my body.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/EvoMatt/photos

Last edited by Roadrunr; Sep 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Quick Reply: evOmATT Scammed Me !!!!!!!!