Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

ERIC CLIMO , PA; Liar and Thief; Avoid doing business with!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2013, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by golgo13; Jan 2, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 07:03 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Posting images that violate the rules is a no-no, I don't care how upset you are.

Keep this dispute civil or this thread gets locked.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by golgo13
Posting images that violate the rules is a no-no, I don't care how upset you are.

Keep this dispute civil or this thread gets locked.

There is no dispute. It is finished as far as Im concerned, but Eric wants to be a baby and keep trying to make it look like I somehow F***ed him.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by MRfastMR
Whats the officers name n what department so i can contact them and fax all documents over. ?

Just call the police. You're on file and they'll give you what you need. I never heard from the police after you said you were sitting there with them texting me from the station. LOL You're such a liar a JOKE.
You'll be fine Eric. I'm sure you'll be screwing people over again in no time.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by MRfastMR
And for your viewing pleasures....read johns for sale ad as of november 1st 2012....seems kind of contridicting...

And just incase you missed it the first time. Read closer

Oh my god, I said the car was awesome until your pathetic excuse for a built motor blew up after 2,500 miles. And this post was before the engine ate itself. All the details were just copied and pasted from your earlier thread when you were selling it, so if there are lies there, they're yours.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:52 AM

Ehat are you deleteing the most important and incriminating things. Oh well. The cops got it anyaay
Old Jan 3, 2013, 05:07 AM

haha john , you started all this, you threatned my family , you texted me at 2am , you lie and lie and lie . AND YOU CANNOT DENY HOW YOU ****ED THE EVO UP and then try to blame me

ok so you copy and pasted from my thread right? you still posted it up KNOWING that its "rotted" and not a "built" motor right? so you were trying to scam someone else? looks to be that way.

im not the joke , your the joke.

whats the name of the police department you filed a report at? i would like to get a copy of the report please.....and the officers name who took the report please....

i have clearly prooved my point that you are a liar and a cheat and your angry because you feel cheated htat your driving a subaru and i got my evo back on the road..... your mad that i wont give you the reciepts or inspection report and thats why this all started because your a child . you tryed to dick me and i kept the reciepts because of it. i will bleep out all the vulgar words in the text messages and post every message between you and i so that people can see how you really are and that i did nothing wrong. your the idiot who didnt change the oil .your the idiot who beat the hell out of the car for months and then blew it up because it had no oil. your the one who played with the boost controlller.

remember right before holloween when you called me from the side of the road and said you cant get the car to control boost since you did the heater core? and you were sitting with instructions trying to setup the controller again and running it up and down that stretch of road infront of your plan? yea remember that? I DO .....

you screwed yourself in every way , you shouldnt have been trying to be a tough guy and holding my tires. this would be done with already. instead i had to report my license plate stolen because you wouldnt send it back either.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 05:11 AM

Whats the officers name n what department so i can contact them and fax all documents over. ?
Old Jan 3, 2013, 05:12 AM

so i think you should take down both of your threads of incorrect information about me, when your trying to sound like a victim and i think that if you want your reciepts and your inspection report then stop being a child and talk to me like a adult on the phone.

oh yea , and i want a apology for the remarks about my children , they are innocent and shouldnt have been mentioned at all.

you do that and you will get your reciepts as long as i get my things

Last edited by MRfastMR; Jan 3, 2013 at 05:24 AM.