Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

daspasian tried to scam for his hood!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2012, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
daspasian tried to scam for his hood!

I hit daspasian up for an evo x hood and he said he still had it. We texted for a few days about evos and other things and i decided i'd buy the hood. The money was sent on NOVEMBER 15, 2012, and today is now December 21, 2012. After i sent the money he said he'd send it out the next week because he had "a bunch of shoots for the evo", totally believable. End of the next week comes and he said FEDEX was too expensive, so he was going to go another route. Then he said he was in DC with family issues for a week. Not going to say whether he lied or not, a family issue is one i would never question. I asked him when is he going to ship it and he said the end of the week when a "special box" came in. Guess what happens? Another week goes by, and he still hasn't shipped it. So i'm getting aggravated and tell him i need it by 12-21 because i'd be leaving Boston, and that's where the closest Greyhound station is. He said i'd get it by then. Sunday, the 16th comes and he said "i'm on the way now to ship it" at 11:30 AM. I text him at 4:30 to see if he shipped it and he said yeah at 4. So i called him out on the earlier text that he lied to me in saying he was on his was, and even took a screen shot to prove it (thank God for the iPhone). He then said he threw the receipt away and never provided a tracking number. He never even proved to me it shipped. So 12-20 shows up and i tried texting and calling him all day, and no answer. I filed a dispute with paypal and i intend to get my money back for the hood seeing as how i no longer can get it from Boston and he's been thinking of every excuse as to why the hood hasn't been shipped. I had a feeling something sketchy was going on, so i began taking screen shots of what he'd say to me, the excuses he'd give, and him saying he threw the receipt away. He seemed like a cool guy, studying at NYU and all, but definitely changed my perception on him pulling a stunt like this.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's best to let Paypal handle these types of situations.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:55 PM

ehh thats unfortunate, good luck man.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 09:46 PM

This has been resolved quite a while ago already. And it's miscommunication and all. People that know me personally will vouch for me. Thanks.