Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

bad 6765 from Anarchy99

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2013, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the op should take apart the turbo and take some pics. I saw what anarchy99 saw with the coolant in that vid that was posted. If you knew your coolant was that dirty then why would you keep running the engine. Maybe there is something wrong with that radiator and had stop leak put it or something. Also if you know the turbo doesnt sound right then why woul you give it throttle and hold it there thus making the problem worse.

The op also stated in one of your pm's that "my Evo is being built at the one of the best tuners of eastern Europe - Filin-motorsport. And they know how to install turbo and they told me from the very beginning that turbo is dead" If this was true and im not saying that anarchy99 sold a bad turbo then why would the tuner even install the turbo at all. Make it sound like it was tested before install. So if it was tested then installed he has now proven that he has used it and assumes all risk. Also does it take 5 months for a shop to build a motor. If it does than how do they make any money.

Im with you on this anarchy99. I see you have sold alot on this forum and I have also considered buying things from you myself. You are asking him to do certain things and trying to help him and he is not doing what you ask of him. If i was in his shoes I would do everything you ask to make sure I didnt screw anything up and could blame this on you. Dont know what to tell you but good luck and hopefully you two can work something out.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 12:47 AM
Evolving Member

1) as you know precision turbo dont use antifreeze as coolant, so plz stop talking about rust, It was changed right after I removed your turbo and installed back my 6262 and heated up the engine

2)oil in exhaust - impossible, the only part from old exhaust is downpipe, and the IC and piping are new because of the change Perrin to Buschur FMIC

3)I did told you that evrth was checked

4)I still have 6262 and it was on my ETS kit and yes I had to remove it to install 6765, and new engine was started on your "perfect" 6765 after the second start when Filin saw that the turbo is not spinning I asked him to make 3rd start to make a video for you and right after they did install back my 6262 - whas is wrong about it?

5)why there is no yellow marking on restrictor? and precision says never remove it?

6)I understand that a while has passed but as I already told you if it was good in November nothing can happen to it till February if it was in the box

7)by the way if turbo is perfect I shouldn`t check anything I should just install it and get my power, and the O-ring wouldn`t stop the turbo from spinning

I do deal a lot with different guys here and my iTrader rating not as big as yours and that was the reason it was no checked right after arrival and the second I had no engine to check it

to 03evo_joe

if you check my first post you can see that most of the parts were received in the end of December, and yes the shop does work not only on my engine so I had to wait for my turn.
mostly all parts are custom (what takes 3-4 weeks for production) and as I already told you it takes 6 weeks to deliever them to Ukraine

dont look for a problem here

The turbo was not tested upon arriveal, it was swapped with my old 6262 when the new engine was drooped in and you can see result of first starts on a video

Last edited by 4ukc; Mar 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 02:46 AM
Evolving Member

Turbo can not be damaged because of oil feed is empty. Oil press appear after several seconds after start and we always fill oil system turning oil pump sprocket without timing belt. The water condition does not matter because its not garret with water cooling))). We started engine with water to clean system.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why wouldnt you check the turbo when it arrived? Regardless of what the seller said US to Ukraine is a long WAY for a turbo to travel. I dont care, who sells me the part or how much once i get a package i tear it open and inspect all contents for damage and test what i can to insure i got what i wanted. Should have inspected it, checked for shaft play, and took Compressed air to it to see how it spins.

Also how the hell did you break that Rod?
Old Mar 7, 2013, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FILIN
Turbo can not be damaged because of oil feed is empty. Oil press appear after several seconds after start and we always fill oil system turning oil pump sprocket without timing belt. The water condition does not matter because its not garret with water cooling))). We started engine with water to clean system.
Turbo bearings won't get damaged from not having oil? That's news to me.

If you didn't prime your turbo bad things will happen. Turbo doesn't spin at 1k rpm like your motor does at idle... So damage will occur instantly especially if there is no oil for the bearings to run on.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 10:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blowngasket
Why wouldnt you check the turbo when it arrived? Regardless of what the seller said US to Ukraine is a long WAY for a turbo to travel. I dont care, who sells me the part or how much once i get a package i tear it open and inspect all contents for damage and test what i can to insure i got what i wanted. Should have inspected it, checked for shaft play, and took Compressed air to it to see how it spins.

Also how the hell did you break that Rod?
How should I check the turbo? It looks like new one only without yellow marker on the oil feed fitting. Blades was spinning well by hand and oil system was pumped before start engine. Where we was wrong?
Old Mar 7, 2013, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by project_skyline
Turbo bearings won't get damaged from not having oil? That's news to me.

If you didn't prime your turbo bad things will happen. Turbo doesn't spin at 1k rpm like your motor does at idle... So damage will occur instantly especially if there is no oil for the bearings to run on.
when you buy new turbo, you install it and start up the engine only. the oil will go at once after start into the turbo. even with loosing oil press during the race it can not damage the turbo. I think this turbo will send to PT and we will know who is bad men))
Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FILIN
How should I check the turbo? It looks like new one only without yellow marker on the oil feed fitting. Blades was spinning well by hand and oil system was pumped before start engine. Where we was wrong?
So the installer as well as the buyer both checked the turbo prior to installation in the 5 months leading up to the start of the new engine whereas the turbo has not yet seen a drop of oil.

Originally Posted by FILIN INSTALLER
"Blades spinning well by hand"
Originally Posted by 4ukc BUYER
"don't have any play at all"
It did not make any noise prior to starting the new engine. It would not spin when you dry started the engine with no oil in the feed line to turbo. But on the 2nd start in which the buyer made the video, after the air purged from the cylinder head, oiling system and oil feed line, the turbo finally starts to spin?

when you buy new turbo, you install it and start up the engine only.
No, they oil the center cartridge before they ship them out and then they plug the oil feed and drain ports of the turbo until you are ready to install them. As in the case of a Forced Performance turbo you have to pull out the red plug prior to install.

the oil will go at once after start into the turbo. even with loosing oil press during the race it can not damage the turbo. I think this turbo will send to PT and we will know who is bad men))
The oil goes no where on a new engine build until you purge the air out of the oiling system which includes pulling off the pressure regulator from inside the valve cover and purging the air bubbles out and then taking off the turbo feed line plug, installing the line and making sure the oil is flowing prior to starting the NEW engine. Personally I would have also poured a little oil into the inlet of the turbo also before installing the feed line as well.

even with loosing oil press during the race it can not damage the turbo. I think this turbo will send to PT and we will know who is bad men))
Losing oil pressure during a race has nothing to do with what is going on. A BB turbo only needs a little bit of oil and the cylinder head only needs about 15psi, not the 90-100psi that the crank and bearings need. The turbo is the last thing to worry about when oil pressure drops especially since in that case it would have been receiving oil the whole time and not DRY STARTED on a new engine build.

Last edited by Anarchy99; Mar 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:33 AM
Evolved Member

How do you check a turbo? serious right now? Your a top performance company in the Ukraine and you dont know how to check a turbo?

Check Shaft, no play, ok, spin by hand ok? then take a Full syringe full of oil, drop it down the oil gully while spinning it by hand, make sure it comes out the other end, refill syring with oil get a Air hose using a safty nozzle and point it at the hot side, Shoot air at it while oiling and make sure it spins nicly and that it dont make noise or rubs or shoots oil out onto the wheel. This will also prelube it for start up, Although i ALWAYS remove the fuel pump relay and crank it a few times AFTER ive done this, to also prime the turbo up.

Id like to see the inside of that turbo to be honest, Id be willing to bet it was Run dry.
Although From the sound, it almost sounds like it was taken apart at some point reassembled and not balanced could just be the video thou.

Last edited by blowngasket; Mar 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 12:00 PM
Evolving Member

take a chill pill

I will send it to PT and we will see, and in case its my fault I will bag a pardon, in case not we will see

I will post the result

plz consider that shipping from Ukarine will take a while I will post tracking and all other papers, turbo will be shipped next week, we have holidays starting tomorrow

to anarchy99

and theis ismay be 5th time I am asking you what have happend to yellow markin on oil feed input?

and inspite of trying to communicate you are trying to ignore my PM`s and put all responsibility on me, plz don't look "on a rust" it is nothing about it.......

thanks

Last edited by 4ukc; Mar 7, 2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4ukc
1)

2)oil in exhaust - impossible, the only part from old exhaust is downpipe, and the IC and piping are new because of the change Perrin to Buschur FMIC

7)by the way if turbo is perfect I shouldn`t check anything I should just install it and get my power, and the O-ring wouldn`t stop the turbo from spinning

I do deal a lot with different guys here and my iTrader rating not as big as yours and that was the reason it was no checked right after arrival and the second I had no engine to check it

to 03evo_joe

The turbo was not tested upon arriveal, it was swapped with my old 6262 when the new engine was drooped in and you can see result of first starts on a video
It is possible to get oil in the exhaust. You just said the only part from your old exhaust is the downpipe. The downpipe connects to your o2 housing. if you disconnect that it has a 3" opening that will allow oil to drip into when pulling your motor.

You said if the turbo was perfect then you shouldnt have a reason to test it upon arrival. Thats like my buying something from you and paying you cash and TELLING you its all there. Your still going to count and not take my word. iTrader rating shouldnt have anything to do with it. Thats just not using common sense
Old Mar 7, 2013, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
nothing but great things to say about Anarchy99. I have dealt with him on numerous occassions and he is a stand up guy. Be careful who you say is "bad men" FILIN. You may just dig your hole a little deeper. In my opinion there is nothing anarchy is responsible for, if he says it was a good turbo it was a good turbo. Unfortunately there are way to many variables on your end regardless of what Precision says. But as I said, trying to bad mouth a solid member wont support your cause.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 06:36 PM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Anarchy's sales rating speaks for itself; we don't need any more validation of his prior sales. Please refrain from adding replies if you don't have anything germane to say.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

sales rating doesnt make person saint, all people do mistakes the other thing how they behave and correct the mistakes

and I am not alone, seems he had already disputes before

plz stay off with your comments till I will get the report from PT, just in case you have smth to say on a subj

Last edited by 4ukc; Mar 8, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4ukc
sales rating doesnt make person saint, all people do mistakes the other thing how they behave and correct the mistakes

and I am not alone, seems he had already disputes before

plz stay off with your comments till I will get the report from PT, just in case you have smth to say on a subj
I have not had "disputes" before.

itrader feedback is the equivalent of a credit rating. I'd say my credits pretty damn good.

Facts are, I have a complaint rate of less than 0.049% considering only those transactions of which even bothered to leave me a rating. Out of the last eight years, the only single complaint that I have had was a zero post, zero trader feedback member who tried to scam me and since then I've chosen not to deal with new members without a post count or trader history and learned my lesson. He received a negative feedback from me on his account.

I think you should take a closer look at how you and your installer are behaving and correcting your mistakes.

Because from the looks of it, if you do in fact have some kind of Turbo Bearing problem it certainly appears that it's from your lack of lubrication at start up and not purging the air from your engine and oil feed line.

Last edited by Anarchy99; Mar 8, 2013 at 06:48 AM.

Quick Reply: bad 6765 from Anarchy99