Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Beware of this scammer old_g

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2013, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh karlos please stfu you have 5 on going claims against you on paypal! on top of that your account as been closed! your just so scared and nervous that all that money on your paypal account is going to vanish! and i cant wait till it does!

HE MADE EVERY RIGHT MOVE ! you ignored his phones calls for 3 weeks as you did to me!

as soon as you get the money in your paypal account you could give a flying f**k what you send him!
Old Jul 7, 2013, 03:31 PM

oh i didn't see these post lol

your a piece of **** and a pathological liar!you sent me a molded hood all scratched
all junk control arms! suspension that has been through hell all dented up from accidents complete joke
never sent me my acd pump
never sent me headlight ballast
never sent me my airbag sensors
never sent me my evo 7 tail lights
fuse box all cut up
rear bumper cracked garbage
everything needs to be bondo up
YOUR A SCAMMER
on top of that you changed your number never replied to me for ****ing 1 month!
told me you were coming to NY with my parts! what happened to that!
bottom line every single part you sent me was complete garbage
im not paying 1$ to sent these back the trash parts u sent me!
i will have my money refunded whether you like it or not!

p.s please dont act tuff behind your monitor and insist people have your address! you will get what your asking for along with your trash mother and father

edit!! please show evom the parts you sent me! im sure everyone is dying to see this! if you dont post them your self i will post them tomorrow when i get to the body shop!

you insist everyone else is a scammer lmao!

you also scammed the owner of chameleon tuning his name is MANNY AND is located in Bohemia Long Island
he took my word and sent you the money for the bumper and you completely made me look like an asshat
he sent you 650+$ for a front 9 bumper and he never received it!
again he isnt worried his money is going to be refunded as well as mine bud

this will be my last post to you ! that 1500$ i sent you through western union and direct deposit to your scamming mother is gone
last hope is paypal refunds me my money and sees all your history! there is a reason why your paypal is closed for business!

Last edited by Skidonner90; Jul 7, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 04:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xZ6BW0j.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/l7Upfq9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SEz7Noq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/z6S1nbN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qYYS7wC.jpg

sorry i couldnt wait till tomorow
ON TOP OF ALL THIS CHECK OUT THIS SCREEN SHOT OF WHAT HE SENT ME VIA PM on this site

https://i.imgur.com/nbvUyqR.png

said i damaged all these parts! the nerve of this kid

OH also he contacted R&L carriers and has a claim against they saying they damaged the PARTS on delivery lol! i guess things get molded and rusted up on trucks these days!

Last edited by Skidonner90; Jul 7, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 04:19 PM

his dad
https://i.imgur.com/qaNcgWN.png

and him

https://i.imgur.com/TCGHX31.png

Last edited by Skidonner90; Jul 7, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 08:47 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Pm'd Seller.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 11:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
FWIW, I bought some items from old G last month and had no issues whatsoever. old G has been on this forum 3 years and the only negative feedback he has is from the OP in this thread. OP has been here 2 months and has one feedback...
Old Jul 8, 2013, 03:50 PM

Kpt6

Pictures don't lie sir and yes I am a new member but I have bought douzens of items from people on these forums and never had an issue other then this guy.

I am glad you got your part good for you!

But guess what again there is a reason why is Paypal has closed his paypal account and there is douzens of threads opened on this guy and his family .

What is the point you are trying to get across here
Old Jul 8, 2013, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Skidonner90
Kpt6

Pictures don't lie sir and yes I am a new member but I have bought douzens of items from people on these forums and never had an issue other then this guy.

I am glad you got your part good for you!

But guess what again there is a reason why is Paypal has closed his paypal account and there is douzens of threads opened on this guy and his family .

What is the point you are trying to get across here
Douzens? What does that even mean? According to Wikipedia, "Douzens is a commune in the Aude department in southern France."
Anyway, I see four threads here about this guy. The locked one says in the first post:
Money received. Mods please rename thread.

Sorry about all the bs, I never intended any of this to happen. I honestly thought I was doing the community a service. Konrod Clarke is a good businessman.
djikonatx is the guy who started the thread about the junk harness that you bumped. He's been a member 3.5 years and has 29 feedback, so he knows how the system works. He never updated the thread so we don't know what happened, but what we do know is that he never left negative feedback on old G's profile.

speedster07 has the other thread I see here, besides yours. He has no feedback and a join date of Feb this year. He started a thread saying someone tried to scam him on a motor last month. He has since opened a thread saying to beware of old G. Doesn't even sound like he's been scammed - at least not yet-.

I am not saying old G did or did not do anything wrong. All I'm saying is, it looks like a lot more people have disputes with the guy than what there currently is. We have 2 people with current disputes with old G- you and Mr. Speedster, who are both pretty new members. We don't know what happened to djikonatx's dispute, and from the looks of it, we don't even know if speedster has a real dispute- yet. Really, the only person who has a current dispute (that I see documented in this section) with old G, is you. Am I right or am I wrong?
Old Jul 8, 2013, 05:33 PM

The only again the ONLY reason old_g even replied to him is bc of the thread he made .. Other then that the clarkes were giving him the same treatment they gave me completely ignore me never answer any of my phone calls .. Give me fake tracking number as they did with him
.. Once these Guys saw I wasn't playing games and I was going after my money wether it's in court or me paying him a visit.. Also again old_g has nothing to say no explanation to why paypal closed his account for the on going disputes against him and the reason why he sent me junk parts...I also understand he's actually sent parts to people b4 with out any issue and I'm glad for them .. This guy saw an opportunity to f**k me bc I sent him money through td bank direct deposit and western union and the rest through PayPal.. He knows what he's doing his family's has been doing this for a long time.. They buy junk cars crashed salvage , water damage and part them out to people like us.. My pictures could back me up.. I'm sure you wouldn't be to happy if you were missing parts and were sent junk parts for your Evo bud
Old Jul 8, 2013, 10:22 PM

"Konrod Clarke is a good businessman." was an overstatement. I tried to remove it but the thread was closed before I could.

When I started my dispute thread, the general response of the community seemed to be that I overreacted. Once I got my money back I felt bad and tried to do some damage control, thinking I had slandered a reputable business and businessman. I now know that is not that case.

Even if these people get there money back, Karlos/Konrod's actions have no excuse.

Last edited by Dvolution; Jul 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dvolution
"Konrod Clarke is a good businessman." was an overstatement. I tried to remove it but the thread was closed before I could.

When I started my dispute thread, the general response of the community seemed to be that I overreacted. Once I got my money back I felt bad and tried to do some damage control, thinking I had slandered a reputable business and businessman. I now know that is not that case.

Even if these people get there money back, Karlos/Konrod's actions have no excuse.

WELL SAID THANK YOU !!!

What was your situation btw? I don't recall .. Seems there is more and more people that have gone through this asshat and his family
Old Jul 9, 2013, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Skidonner90
WELL SAID THANK YOU !!!

What was your situation btw? I don't recall .. Seems there is more and more people that have gone through this
Dvolution is the same guy who has the locked thread about old G in this section.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 02:20 PM

Thumbs down Another negative transaction with old G

EDIT:
I just realized a new thread should be started for each negative transaction with a member. I just moved my post here:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...l#post10881198

EDIT AGAIN:
Received my item. It took longer than I would have liked but it's better than never.

Last edited by 4G63 DSM; Jul 12, 2013 at 08:32 AM.