Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.
View Poll Results: How many people are ready to start meeting up in 2013?
I'll make time!
100.00%
Not me... too busy!
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Tampa Area Threads

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2011, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well correction my wife has gsc s2's
Old Dec 14, 2011, 07:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Final TCM of the year!

Usual New Tampa link up at the Hess at 8:15pm. Roll out at 8:30pm.

TCM had its first meet without us two weeks ago... So, let's close down 2011 with FORCE!!!
Old Dec 15, 2011, 05:52 AM
Evolving Member

I will be there....
Old Dec 15, 2011, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HISEVO7
Final TCM of the year!

TCM had its first meet without us two weeks ago... So, let's close down 2011 with FORCE!!!
Final meet huh... I may make a Token appearance.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by tiggeryellow1
Final meet huh... I may make a Token appearance.
Sweet! See you there! (maybe)
Old Dec 16, 2011, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ramonski
I will be there....
Wurd?! Did you ever get that CV boot or whatever it was that was leaking fixed
Old Dec 16, 2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by HISEVO7
Final TCM of the year!

Link up time has been pushed back to 8:45pm. Roll out at 9pm. See you tomorrow!
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

I may come late depending on how my christmas party that afternoon pans out.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:18 AM

i4Evo 2011 Thank You Message

Reflecting on this past year, I have realized that organizing the Evo community in Tampa is HARD WORK! However, the fruits of my labor are truly rewarding. I have met countless people along the way.

Many of you have assisted me in one fashion or another.

One friend traded all my wife's stock parts for all his CF parts. He also ran the i4Evo Orlando side for a while. Thanks, Alex.

Another friend reflashed my LOCKED ECU (Thanks, Orlando Tuner that shall remain nameless), adjusted some settings for me, correctly installed "professionally" installed components (again, thanks alot Orlando Tuner that shall remain nameless), and even correctly installed the cold air intake in my wife's car... just to name a few things! Thanks, Mark.

Another friend took my unlocked ECU and adjusted my trims as much as he could without a Wideband sensor... or even a functional front O2 sensor! He changed my fuel economy from barely 125 miles per tank to about 150. 25 miles is a big deal to me! He is more than willing to adjust it further as soon as I get that sensor replaced and a Wideband! Thanks, James.

A dear friend helped keep me motivated the first few months. He was the 3rd member of i4Evo, behind my wife and I. He showed to every event and contacted other Evo owners for me and invited them to events. Because of his job, he hasn't had the time to support me the same... but I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for his support. Thanks, Tomas.

A close friend aided me when I didn't have any wheels. He let my wife borrow a car. He almost let her borrow his Evo, but she asked for the Stang instead. That trust in my family truly blew me away. He continues to give me advice and always willing to provide support, if needed. Thanks, Fred.

A good friend in Orlando is an Honorary Member. He understands the struggle of my family in that past year and has supported us the entire time. Whenever we are in Orlando, he treats us to Proccolino's Pizza... which tastes totally awesome! I truly value his friendship and advice. Thanks, Manie!

Then there's THAT GUY... you know who you are. You invite me to your home from time to time. You are always giving me a hard time about my Evo, but you also help me bring it up-to-speed. From time to time, you let us borrow movies. You've never been to my place, but you are always welcome. Thanks, Howie.

Another friend with a similar name... whenever you were around, you were excited to join in the activities. I sure wish you were in the USA for our most recent BBQ. You would have had a blast. I can't wait for you to return from overseas. Thanks, Alex.

What can I say about the owner of the Blue Lady? He has barely been around, but he also helped me in a jam. I was changing my lowering springs with I ruined a strut and needed one in a hurry. He provided me with the contact information to get one for a significantly low cost and ready to install. He also provided advice from time to time about my car when I had no one else to call. Thanks, Shon.

A new friend has given me lots of advice and even volunteered lots of upgrade parts for my car. He is in my unit and of a higher rank, but he doesn't pull rank and treats me with respect. His Evo feels like a shuttle launch when he steps on the gas! Thanks, Chief!

How can I forget the guy who started a new way of life by selling me the Evo VII in the first place! I have definitely experienced a different life than the one I had BEFORE the purchase. Thanks, Frank!

There are plenty of other people who have been involved on and off with the community. Not only have you been there for me, but you have been there for each other as well. Forgive me if I didn't mention you in my 2011 year in review thank you message. I don't have the best memory in the world.

I will be doing a year in review about the past events soon. I just wanted to start off by thanking you ALL. Just because you were not mentioned here, doesn't mean that you are any less important. I value each and every one of you!

I hope to see some of you this Saturday!
Old Dec 16, 2011, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tiggeryellow1
Wurd?! Did you ever get that CV boot or whatever it was that was leaking fixed
To be honest I have no clue what it was but there's no more stuff in my engine bay and the car isn't driving any different so I'm not worried about it. I am going to check it out better on Monday while I'm on base at the hobby shop though just to be sure. Hope your out there bro so I can finally meet you lol (no homo). I'll probably bring a can of seafoam with me lol
Old Dec 16, 2011, 02:21 PM

Something to watch before tomorrow's meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxZmFZjYqE&sns=em
Old Dec 17, 2011, 04:48 AM

Can you guess what I'm about to say...?

Yes, you're right if you said,

"TCM TONIGHT! 8:45pm. Hess link up point. 9pm roll out!"
Old Dec 17, 2011, 06:37 AM

Is it the hess on bruce b downs
Old Dec 17, 2011, 07:11 AM

Bruce B. Downs and 43rd.