Notices

Best of the Remaining Dealerships In The GTA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2011, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh and btw, I don't know what the eff happened to the ice queen at EM but she's like a totally different person now. LOL maybe she finally got some

Its somewhat refreshing
Old Sep 9, 2011, 07:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by T-Pain
ya I can understand why you need your fluids changed cuz you track...point I was trying to make is that if you drive normally you won't need to change those fluids until later on. I don't want to see someone getting scammed at the dealership by having them say you need to have your dif fluids changed at 20k when the service manual says 40k
20k is a tad on the frequent side, but if its not synthetic, then ya, I would. But then I would just make the change to synthetic and change at the normal 40 or 50 k interval
Old Sep 12, 2011, 02:56 PM

A little off topic, but I'm looking to get myself and Lancer, and I've already spoken to a few sales reps at Markham and Scarborough Mitsubishi. It was a horrible experience, and I actually walked out heatedly on both occasions.

My next stop would've been to Maple, because I've heard nothing but good things about Corey. But I guess it's a little too late now.

So my question is, can anyone recommend a good dealership, or better yet, a specific sales rep, they would recommend?
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:06 PM

i've bought/serviced my ES at Dixie mitsu and so far so good - i walked out of brampton mitsu when shopping for a car

however i find that the techs arent that knowledgeable about the vehicle specifics... i overheard an argument about service intervals for the Evo X and it sounds like they seemed confused - i've also asked some specific questions about the cars usage (i dont remember exactly what now) and it seemed as if they just didnt know

i used to work for Bell and customers would ask specific questions about usage of the equipment (tv/internet/phones) and i could answer as i actually had all this equipment and used it everyday and made an effort to learn about what i was working with - it really felt like the technicians worked on Mitsubishi's and were trained by Mitsubishi, but otherwise had NEVER driven or used one outside of the parking lot
Old Sep 12, 2011, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tehryan
i've bought/serviced my ES at Dixie mitsu and so far so good - i walked out of brampton mitsu when shopping for a car

however i find that the techs arent that knowledgeable about the vehicle specifics... i overheard an argument about service intervals for the Evo X and it sounds like they seemed confused - i've also asked some specific questions about the cars usage (i dont remember exactly what now) and it seemed as if they just didnt know

i used to work for Bell and customers would ask specific questions about usage of the equipment (tv/internet/phones) and i could answer as i actually had all this equipment and used it everyday and made an effort to learn about what i was working with - it really felt like the technicians worked on Mitsubishi's and were trained by Mitsubishi, but otherwise had NEVER driven or used one outside of the parking lot

The techs at the dealer ARE confused. There are a few senior ones out there with the good knowledge and experience, but they are very few and far between.

Get a copy of the factory manual for your model if you can (legal copies are available if you know where to look), and review it carefully before any service. If in doubt about the competence of the dealer staff you will be dealing with, bring a printout of the appropriate section of the manual dealing with the service you are having done with you and make sure they read it!
Old Sep 13, 2011, 06:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cujosevic
A little off topic, but I'm looking to get myself and Lancer, and I've already spoken to a few sales reps at Markham and Scarborough Mitsubishi. It was a horrible experience, and I actually walked out heatedly on both occasions.

My next stop would've been to Maple, because I've heard nothing but good things about Corey. But I guess it's a little too late now.

So my question is, can anyone recommend a good dealership, or better yet, a specific sales rep, they would recommend?
shoot me an email and I will put you in contact with a few dealerships, both in the states if your looking to save money and here in the GTA.

Just be very clear with what you are looking for. I have been given access to a database to look up vehicles, and there is a strange change up to the new cars that are coming as well.

evosoul.com@gmail.com
Old Sep 14, 2011, 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

I wanted to share a good service experience for a change.

Had a valve stem replaced under warranty at Dixie. No BS, just good service.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by evo_soul

rofl
Old Oct 5, 2011, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Bump for mikeszutu...
Old Nov 28, 2011, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

Any recent update man? I only knew that Raymund @ Scar. Mitsu left in Sep, 2011 for good.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

That's not good if Raymund has left Scarborough. The rest of the goons at Scarborough aren't great to deal with.

Evan at Dixie is a good service manager. From the sounds of it, he might be the only good one left in the GTA.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by cujosevic

I wish I could have helped you but I'm in my last week at Richmond Hill Mitsubishi. I would recommend Kaleb at Barrie Mitsubishi as a nice and fair guy to deal with.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

I heard other member was at Whitby and somewhat impressed.

Any thoughts folks?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 06:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Darren at Dixie Mitsu / Parts Manager is gone
Old Nov 29, 2011, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo_soul
Darren at Dixie Mitsu / Parts Manager is gone
That's too bad. I liked him.

Quick Reply: Best of the Remaining Dealerships In The GTA