Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Black Listed Mitsudealerships

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2011, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cat
Brandon Mitsubishi in Tampa, Florida. Don't buy from those guys. They're masters of the bait and switch and sleight of hand.
^^^^+34583450834905

That is the worst dealership I ever dealt with. What a was of time and money. They marked up their cars $10 grand over the MSRP,

after I laughed so hard and told them I can get the same exact car from Orlando less than $32 k they said they will match the other dealer's price.

Next day they called me to come by so I canceled all my plans on my weekend and went there in the morning after they made me wait for couple hours they said best they can do is $35k which is the sticker for the car..

Needless to say I went to Orlando and got my car from RC Hill Mitsubishi( I hope you don't think I am trying to advertise their dealership because I don't give a s ..hit) , then I learned I was not the only one ,, I googled it and looked at the dealer rating websites and many people say the same thing

Please do a favor to your fellow Mitsu owners or potential buyers and spread the word, this dealership obviously should be top of that black list...

Last edited by glamcem; Sep 16, 2011 at 04:53 PM.