Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Driveline Dispute

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driveline Dispute

I've contacted the company so many times already and it is still not resolved. Here is the story, I ordered a JDM crash beam from them on 9/28/12 and I still have not received it yet. From what they say that the freight company that they used lost it or something. SO i asked are you sending me another one, they said yes and will give you tracking number and it will go through UPS air. Well until now I have not received a phone call or email on my tracking number. I have called so many time and they said we will email it to you and still nothing. By the way calling there is like a ghost town it is so hard to get a hold of them. I then emailed again about if they cannot resolve this they can just refund my money including the shipping that they charged me. Been waiting over a week now if they are going to refund me. I messaged driveline here and nothing. Atleast tell me the truth, or give me some reason why is it taking this long.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 09:00 PM

Dispute the charge with your bank/credit card company regardless of whether you used Paypal. I just had to do that to get a different company to finally get me my stuff. They never even sent out the original part, it was on "backorder." Good luck getting your stuff or money back.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 09:26 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks i called paypal already and put in a dispute
Old Nov 1, 2012, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

Mods thank you for moving my thread didnt know which one to put it at.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sucks flo, i had no problem with demo bar and rear bumper from driveline. did you call the local company here on oahu, it is possible they have it. i almost had the same problem, driveline was showing my items were delivered and signed for. the shipping company on oahu took 2 weeks to deliver my stuff.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 06:20 PM

BUYERS BEWARE,

Received damage bumper, constant promises of help and contacting me back but I've had to contact them every time. I'm dealing with "Chuck". I have been very patient as it is now the 1st of March and I received the bumper about a month ago. I've never received a word back, I've always had to call. Just got off the phone after having a yelling match with this supposedly "professional" company. It's easy to say I'm not having this conversation when you have my $940 and I have a ****ty bumper.

Purchase at your own risk.

Hopefully the company will be picking up the bumper and returning my money next week like they keep promising. Paypal Claim ready to be open since I am running out of time to file it.

***I am not the only one who has had trouble with this company, do research before purchase. I understand many others may have had good fortune with them, but this is just an example of how they treat their problems***
Old Mar 1, 2013, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It is important to know when is your deadline to file a claim. Every vendor whether here or not will promise to help you until sometimes you will run out of time. Just a heads up for everybody on here. If you have a problem on the part whatsoever file a claim no more than a week after receiving your part. Know the deadline to file a claim on paypal and on your presonal credit card company.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that sucks, i know your pain. ATM im in a similar fight with a vender on here. I hope you get your money back. I how ever didnt wait long at all and smelled Scam right away, Paypal will take care of ya.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 08:26 AM

Yup I had crappy service from them too, finally opened a case on paypal to get anything done. My next jdm rear bumper will be from mitsubishiparts.net!
Old Mar 5, 2013, 10:44 AM

this sux.. thought they were a reputable vendor here.. hope everything gets resolved soon..
Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RoryBarron
Yup I had crappy service from them too, finally opened a case on paypal to get anything done. My next jdm rear bumper will be from mitsubishiparts.net!
Just wondering why the service was crappy? Was thinking about getting a Jim rear from them. Why are they so much cheaper on Mitsubishiparts.net? Is it because they only come in white?
Old Mar 18, 2013, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by CDHoff
Just wondering why the service was crappy? Was thinking about getting a Jim rear from them. Why are they so much cheaper on Mitsubishiparts.net? Is it because they only come in white?
Took around a month to get a bumper they claimed they had in stock. The crashbar did not fit. They didn't reply to emails. When I called they would say it was already shipped but couldn't produce a tracking number. When they did give me one, it wasn't an active tracking number. When it finally made its way to the state I had to drive for an hour to go pick it up from the warehouse because they wouldn't deliver it to my house. When the bar didn't fit, they said send pictures. When I did that it was the last I heard from them, I decided I wanted a refund. They kept ignoring my requests so I opened a Paypal dispute to get it done.