Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Buschur Racing's black drag car........on the chopping block?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2008, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vwjeff
Phil will buy it
No he won't.
Old Sep 8, 2008, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
A few things. We are DEFINETELY NOT having any financial problems.

The car has been to the track this year 3-4 times, two of which were at the shootouts where it posted the quickeset/fastest times for at both those races. As a matter of fact it ran 8's both times.

As a side note, I would not sell the car to Phil, for any amount of money.

I answered the few PM's I got on the car.

I was speaking with Daniel today and he sure wants to run the car again. I told him if we go back out this year with it it is going to be on the big turbo, so some of you may have something to look forward to.

There is a huge MPH difference between this car and our RS. There is also a substantial difference in weight, tires and of course HP. Even on the small HTA88 that is on the car now it makes about 140 more hp than my RS does. On the 42r it has run 172 mph, which is, 17 mph more than my RS, that is substantial.

We are going to run my RS again this Wednesday if all goes well and see if we can close up that gap a little between the two cars
Old Sep 8, 2008, 07:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
A few things. We are DEFINETELY NOT having any financial problems.

The car has been to the track this year 3-4 times, two of which were at the shootouts where it posted the quickeset/fastest times for at both those races. As a matter of fact it ran 8's both times.

As a side note, I would not sell the car to Phil, for any amount of money.

I answered the few PM's I got on the car.

I was speaking with Daniel today and he sure wants to run the car again. I told him if we go back out this year with it it is going to be on the big turbo, so some of you may have something to look forward to.

There is a huge MPH difference between this car and our RS. There is also a substantial difference in weight, tires and of course HP. Even on the small HTA88 that is on the car now it makes about 140 more hp than my RS does. On the 42r it has run 172 mph, which is, 17 mph more than my RS, that is substantial.

We are going to run my RS again this Wednesday if all goes well and see if we can close up that gap a little between the two cars

THANK YOU.. Run the car on the big turbo a few more times PLEASE.. I know what its capable of and if it runs the time your *** will be on fire and i bet you wont sell it to anyone.. Good luck with the RS Wednesday..
Old Sep 8, 2008, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

David Thanks for answer the PM Ill let you know if anyone is interested in the car.Best Luck at the track these days.

Oscar

Mike you should buy that car and use it for your proyect drga car and leave your black car for the streets LOL to race some Turbo Busas
Old Sep 8, 2008, 09:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RACE MAN
David Thanks for answer the PM Ill let you know if anyone is interested in the car.Best Luck at the track these days.

Oscar

Mike you should buy that car and use it for your proyect drga car and leave your black car for the streets LOL to race some Turbo Busas
I bet in PR someone might want the car Oscar.. Dem guys got chedda!! LOL

Yeah i thought about buying it, just dont have the $$$ to keep 2 cars at that level going.. 1 would always be parked i am sure.. When i get the money i am doing a 3/4 chassis Evo like i have wanted always.. Leave on all the power you want and just worry about not going over the wall not breaking your tcase or tranny..
Old Sep 9, 2008, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
I bet in PR someone might want the car Oscar.. Dem guys got chedda!! LOL

Yeah i thought about buying it, just dont have the $$$ to keep 2 cars at that level going.. 1 would always be parked i am sure.. When i get the money i am doing a 3/4 chassis Evo like i have wanted always.. Leave on all the power you want and just worry about not going over the wall not breaking your tcase or tranny..
Thats True hope to see you your car back in action soon
Old Sep 9, 2008, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Mike, seriously this car is 90% to a 3/4 chassis already. All you have to do is spin the engine around, make engine and trans mounts and a driveshaft and you are done. With the 4 link in it and rear end it's almost there.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

If the 42 is goning back on... Tell Dan in the famous words of Paul B... "leter eat"
Old Sep 9, 2008, 11:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Mike, seriously this car is 90% to a 3/4 chassis already. All you have to do is spin the engine around, make engine and trans mounts and a driveshaft and you are done. With the 4 link in it and rear end it's almost there.
Glad you agree, I stated this days ago!!! If i only had a drag evo to do it to.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 04:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
The way i see it is if Shep can go 7.7 why can we not go 8.0's?? Yeah its far fetched but i watch the EVO in Europe cut 1.17 60 ft's and run 8.0's and it drives me to try and do the same..
what car is this?
Old Sep 10, 2008, 07:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by vwjeff
If the 42 is goning back on... Tell Dan in the famous words of Paul B... "leter eat"