Notices
ECU Flash

Guide: How to flash the Airtrek Turbo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2021, 02:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello and good day, anyone have airtrack ecu pinout, obd2 pinout and flash connector pinout. Im try to add spade connector for tatrix but dont know which pin to connect.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 02:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by mitsu_link
Hello and good day, anyone have airtrack ecu pinout, obd2 pinout and flash connector pinout. Im try to add spade connector for tatrix but dont know which pin to connect.
​​​​​​ Did you read the very first post in this topic?.. There is another connector (white) next to the odb2. It only has one pin connected. Or just cut the one wire and put a spade on it.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by OzAirtrek
​​​​​​ Did you read the very first post in this topic?.. There is another connector (white) next to the odb2. It only has one pin connected. Or just cut the one wire and put a spade on it.
Yes OzAirtek. but my flash connector have two pin, which one is should I use? Mine same like these thread : https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ec...lash-plug.html

Old Sep 26, 2021, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mitsu_link
Yes OzAirtek. but my flash connector have two pin, which one is should I use? Mine same like these thread : https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ec...lash-plug.html
The white one is the reflash connector. The picture you posted is exactly the same as the photo in this thread.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 03:57 AM

No idea mate sorry. Maybe you should just go back to stock EGR
Yeap, bought a new egr solenoids and reinstall the egr valve. No more cel but i'm still confused why i can't disable egr.
Every other function seems to work just fine and i've been playing around with idles, fuel, ignition, boost, etc and they work just fine.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 01:19 PM

Hi OzAirtrek, I'm just in the middle of an upgrade very similar to yours, I've even got the same injectors. Your guides have been extremely useful so thanks for your time.
I was wondering if you would be keen to share the latest version of your ROM and definition with me?
Old Apr 20, 2022, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by karapoti
Hi OzAirtrek, I'm just in the middle of an upgrade very similar to yours, I've even got the same injectors. Your guides have been extremely useful so thanks for your time.
I was wondering if you would be keen to share the latest version of your ROM and definition with me?
Yeah sure thing. I can do later next week.

I actually sold the car but had the tune running well.

what set up are you running?
Old Apr 21, 2022, 12:25 AM

Yeah sure thing. I can do later next week.

I actually sold the car but had the tune running well.

what set up are you running?
Awesome, thanks.
I've got aftermarket SS equal length headers into a TD05 from an Evo 4.
I've got a FMI from an Evo 7. I trimmed a bit out of the back of the bumper to make it fit. Just getting a mate to weld up the intercooler pipes and the air intake pipe at the moment.
I've ordered the injectors you installed.
I wasn't sure whether or not to upgrade the fuel pump, I have access to a factory Evo 7 one if it's beneficial...

Last edited by karapoti; Apr 21, 2022 at 12:28 AM. Reason: added in the quote
Old May 2, 2022, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Here is the rom and .xml i was using.

The injector scaling is pretty good. Hot start was good about 90% of the time but ran out of refinement to improve it more.

The scaling has been changed to 300 load. The timing map is from Evo 8 ralliart. All the 2 byte logging should work

You will need to set all the BCS duty cycle back down (this was prducing aorund 15 psi peak using a Tactrix BCS).

I also change the gearing about 10% shorter - particualry 5th which know comes in around 90 km/h compared to stock
Attached Files
Old May 12, 2022, 02:20 AM

Here is the rom and .xml i was using.

The injector scaling is pretty good. Hot start was good about 90% of the time but ran out of refinement to improve it more.

The scaling has been changed to 300 load. The timing map is from Evo 8 ralliart. All the 2 byte logging should work

You will need to set all the BCS duty cycle back down (this was prducing aorund 15 psi peak using a Tactrix BCS).

I also change the gearing about 10% shorter - particualry 5th which know comes in around 90 km/h compared to stock
Thanks heaps. Will let you know how I get on.