Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

first mods to do?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2002, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Michaelk
Took you very long to reply, a bit slow, eh? Did you have to work your two braincells too much? The result wasn't very impressive, was it?
I was back at work. I've been on holiday for the last couple of weeks.

What about answering my questions then? You haven't answered any....?
Who says I want to? I don't get paid for educating flat erics.

About grammar, I give up on you like your teachers, your parents and the people that you know must have done before. I'll explain it one last time, I wasn't refering to your nice sentence about sheep
First of all, your family tree is a circle. Secondly, sheep and underwear follow the same grammatical principles, as they can be either singular or plural.

To your information, I'm actually very far from towing my home with my car. Ah, let me explain a few things:

1. You haven't pissed me off in this thread other than when you were telling false information due to your lack of knowledge. So if you're continuing because you have a childish belief that you are actually getting to me or even communicating on the same level, then I suggest that you give up, because you will never achieve any of those to targets?
"Those to targets." Oh dear, oh dear.

2. Even you will have realised by now that you stand no chance against me in verbal combat, so why don't you bow out at least with a little spec of dignity and respect left
"...so why don't you bow out with at least a little spec of dignity..."

before I completely strip you of it on this board. Are you a masochist? You remind me of the guy in "The Holy Grail" who gets all his limbs chopped off but still wants to fight. Actually I consider you as dead and I have merely been jumping up and down on your stinking body.
Do you jump up and down on dead bodies often?

3. If you want a pissing match on which one of us has more money, then I have to say I decline because I don't want to humiliate you in that department also.
Wouldn't I really be competing with your parents? Unless paper rounds pay particularly well where you're from. EvoVI paperboy - could be a video game in the making.

4. You keep calling me boring, but objectively I think my intelligent replies outshine your blunt ramblings by far. It _could_ be that you don't understand what I write which then makes you think it is boring. I'm sorry that I cannot communicate on your level.
Mmmm... could be.

Now if you have understood the three points and still want to continue, please do so via the PM system, that way you don't display your stupidity and ignorance in the public eye, which is better for you.
Three points?

One more thing, I think this thread should be moved into off-topic, cause it doesn't really have much to do with turbos anymore.
So long as people know that they shouldn't hold 1.6bar to the red with stock internals.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry about my mistakes, but I don't put any effort in replying to you anymore.

"First of all, your family tree is a circle. Secondly, sheep and underwear follow the same grammatical principles, as they can be either singular or plural."

I have explained it TWICE in VERY simple terms, but you don't understand. I give up. I think teaching a monkey the difference would be a lot easier than teaching you. And how can a tree be a circle? YOUR family tree is a stump.

"Wouldn't I really be competing with your parents? Unless paper rounds pay particularly well where you're from. EvoVI paperboy - could be a video game in the making. "

No, actually you would be competing with me. I wouldn't lower myself to the level that I would tell you what I do for a living and how much I earn. I paid for my Evo myself, did you pay for yours (that's if you actually have one )? If you'd compete with my parents, I wouldn't have called it a competition

And, as you know now, holding 1.6 bar (only for a short while anyway, because the turbo can't hold 1.6) with stock internals is fine.

Nice to see that you corrected your error, err, sorry, your "pun on words" (that's not really right either, is it?).
Old Feb 7, 2002, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Hihihi, I just found that you can put people on an ignore list on this board!! Hehehe, bye, bye, Jaffa!!
Old Feb 7, 2002, 08:34 PM

Sorry about my mistakes, but I don't put any effort in replying to you anymore.
I know the feeling.

I have explained it TWICE in VERY simple terms, but you don't understand. I give up. I think teaching a monkey the difference would be a lot easier than teaching you. And how can a tree be a circle? YOUR family tree is a stump.
If the sheep sentence is right, then so is the underwear one. That's what I'm implying. How can a family tree be a circle? Repetitive inbreeding that spans for generations, that's how.

No, actually you would be competing with me. I wouldn't lower myself to the level that I would tell you what I do for a living and how much I earn. I paid for my Evo myself, did you pay for yours (that's if you actually have one )? If you'd compete with my parents, I wouldn't have called it a competition
What do you do for a living then? Quick, think something up!

And, as you know now, holding 1.6 bar (only for a short while anyway, because the turbo can't hold 1.6) with stock internals is fine.
I always agreed that the boost could peak at 1.6bar in the mid-range. My argument was that it couldn't be held at 1.6bar until the red without incurring damage, if stock internals were used.

Nice to see that you corrected your error, err, sorry, your "pun on words" (that's not really right either, is it?).
Unfortunately, I seem to be proceeding with my error by continuing to converse with a turkey.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 08:56 PM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Damn, what was turing out to be a good thread is now trash because of all this stupid bickering over whether you can run 1.6 bar or not. Looks like I'll have to close it now. If you guys want to keep arguing for nothing just pm each other all you want, but keep it out of the posts.

Mark