Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

which cams produce most power: HKS 280's VS Comp Cam 280's

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2006, 07:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Really, did you do sgt blamo's cam install? HHMMM.... Wonder why

Not far from what?? Your amazing 11.2 pass

I never claimed any big game either. I have an intake, exhaust, and flash.

And I already got 3 more pm's since your first post and I've steered them away from you also. Any more smart remarks about my real estate fortune's? People like you don't bother me, I laugh at you. Now go back to your borowed garage and do that 65 minute cam install. There is a sucker every minute.

And before I get banned I'm done posting to you or about you. This is about cam option's. And thankfully Kyle made a super choice in many ways. Good luck Scott.
You guy have problems. Jealousy maybe? The guy has like 100whp+ than you with 128mph traps.

Are you bragging that you talked your buddy into overpaying for an install that TTP has done about 70 times over? For Christ sakes I would pay $180 for cams install and drive a few hours for someone I knew would take car of my Evo.

You hear too many times of botched installs. Last one I read here a shop installed just a few of the ARP studs in a guy's car and threw the rest in the trash, installed some upside down and pushed one through a water jacket. That is not a chance I am willing to take.

You can't argue about 100% postive feedback. If I ever find myself in the Disney Area, I am gonna have to have a or three with TTP.

I agree with Mivecless. You are arrogant, too proud of nothing and further make yourself look stupid with each post. If you don't get banned, then I will be adding you to my IGNORE list. You are just a hater and vendor basher.

Last edited by GraphiteMR; Jul 30, 2006 at 07:42 PM.