Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

I hate people!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2011, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Crester
But let's be honest... there's a lot of "Tards" in the Honda community...
please leave the carcist comments to yourself. stupidity knows no bounds, least of which being autoicity.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by #1Noob
Well I think you definitely inferred SRT-4 in there, but if we really want to get technical, an SRT-4 is not an import in the traditional sense.

Don't mind me, I'm just nitpicking for laughs.
by the '/car community' i was inferring the entire car community not just imports (although i find the import community in general to have more shady characters on the whole). Sorry for the ambiguity
Old Feb 19, 2011, 09:34 PM

Man, people now a days just do not respect others personal property anymore.
Old Feb 20, 2011, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
How is that comment not racist? It's the definition of racism. If it's not racism, it's at least prejudice and offensive. One or two, maybe even 1,000 Koreans dinged his car and then all of a sudden all 10 million Koreans are a-holes? It's the equivalent of me being in Africa and saying that all dark-skinned people are thieves because my wallet got stolen and I'm not even sure who did it.

BTW, while Korea is not exactly a melting pot, there are a number of Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Caucasian and other Southeast Asians living there. So again unless he knows every single action against him was perpetrated by a Korean and then there was a decree made in Korea that as Koreans they would all be dicks to this one person, than yes, it is at the very least a prejudiced comment.

And then there's another guy who says, "until you lived there, you have no idea." Wow and we as Americans wonder why the term, "ugly American" exists.

Finally, I have caught Caucasians vandalizing my cars and my homes and making racial slurs at me. That doesn't make me think all Caucasians are racist a-holes, it just makes me think those few were jerks.
You ever live in Korea? If not, STFU.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
*I edited my post because I re-read it and I didn't like the way I came off. If anyone read it before I edited it, I apologize, I was just a little miffed*

So retracting my previous statement, but I am curious about one thing. So living in a country allows you to make generalizations about it's people? You don't think that action is a bit prejudiced?

Last edited by #1Noob; Feb 23, 2011 at 10:23 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 07:09 AM

Couple guys at a wendy's dumped their sodas and garbage all over the top of my car, luckily I saw them drive off, followed them to the mall, after they parked, blocked them in, and made the two guys in the back seat get out, take their shirts off and wipe my car down in the middle of the mall parking lot. D bags, man..... ridiculous.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 07:46 AM

last summer someone in my complex egged my car 3 times then scratched the trunk, roof passanger side above the window with some kind of tool. then one more time with the eggs. all different times of course, thats why i want to put some cameras in my car so next time it happens ill know who did it.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 07:49 AM
Evolving Member

I would have peed on his door handle, and throw rocks inside his exhaust.

Sooo serious.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ryuartz
In my case, I had footprints all over my driver side window.
yea one time my car had little footprints on the hood, the lady who parks next to me has like 3 kids
Old Feb 24, 2011, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Robevo RS
dont confuse Dallas to NYC or NJ... your mental health would change in a week around here LOL
^^^^^ This. I've had my window smashed in in my OWN parking lot, as well as a grocery store parking lot, as well as a person backing straight into my old car in a parking lot. No one cares enough about other people's stuff around here.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Are there a lot of Japanese cars in Korea? I've met a few Koreans who still harbor a lot of ill will towards the Japanese for WW2 and wouldn't be surprised if your car is targeted for being a Japanese sports car icon.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 03:46 PM

nothing like that, but if i saw anything like that ........man
Old Feb 24, 2011, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

I feel you partner, I've been subject of a few rounds of hater crap...

soda poured over my car, people writing crap on my windows and being boxed in by other vehicles to where it's damned near impossible to get in my car... when I parked 200 yards away from the next car in the lot... sucks
Old May 8, 2023, 07:30 AM

How is that comment not racist? It's the definition of racism. If it's not racism, it's at least prejudice and offensive. One or two, maybe even 1,000 Koreans dinged his car and then all of a sudden all 10 million Koreans are a-holes? It's the equivalent of me being in Africa and saying that all dark-skinned people are thieves because my wallet got stolen and I'm not even sure who did it.

BTW, while Korea is not exactly a melting pot, there are a number of Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Caucasian and other Southeast Asians living there. So again unless he knows every single action against him was perpetrated by a Korean and then there was a decree made in Korea that as Koreans they would all be dicks to this one person, than yes, it is at the very least a prejudiced comment.

And then there's another guy who says, "until you lived there, you have no idea." Wow and we as Americans wonder why the term, "ugly American" exists.
I am very versed in this condition. Stress is one thing, though. Losing a person is another thing. And the pain is excruciating. I made the decision to develop coping mechanisms after learning about this. When I was unable to control my feelings, I read https://us.calmerry.com/blog/grief-a...h-anniversary/ . I learned how to live in a new way thanks to the blog's advice.
Finally, I have caught Caucasians vandalizing my cars and my homes and making racial slurs at me. That doesn't make me think all Caucasians are racist a-holes, it just makes me think those few were jerks.
You think correctly, it's a pity not everyone perceives certain events in the same way. It is necessary to work with mental health.