Notices
Lancer Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech Discuss forced induction related specs and upgrades for custom aftermarket setups.

RRM Turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2012, 08:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Christian4B11
I have heard that dropping in an stock EVO/ Ralli turbo system is a good idea too
If you are an expert or have semi expert help with turbo and design of the system, this is doable with some EVO parts but there is much more to do after that. Dare I say, that is the easy part really. The tough parts comes with how to tune and with what..... If you do not know much, or anything then our kit is the way to go. It just depends on your level of knowledge and your resources. Otherwise, there is nothing that "drops in" if you know what I mean. We help guys who do these setups too but again most guys are not ready for all they need to do themselves.

Call us toll free

ROAD/RACE
Old Aug 31, 2012, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ROCK
If you are an expert or have semi expert help with turbo and design of the system, this is doable with some EVO parts but there is much more to do after that. Dare I say, that is the easy part really. The tough parts comes with how to tune and with what..... If you do not know much, or anything then our kit is the way to go. It just depends on your level of knowledge and your resources. Otherwise, there is nothing that "drops in" if you know what I mean. We help guys who do these setups too but again most guys are not ready for all they need to do themselves.

Call us toll free

ROAD/RACE
Actually If Im doing it I defineltly pay to a good tuner to do the job Im not trying to do it myself, even buying your kit will send car tu tuner to do the install
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just give us a call and we will help you out. We will work with whatever shop you choose too.

ROAD/RACE
Old Sep 28, 2012, 06:06 PM

Internals

Hi guys

i just registered in this forum so i can talk with RRM masters ^_^

Ok first off. 4b11 08 lancer (mods in signature Also add mishimoto RAD ) Canadian 1 (pzev) ... not that *&#^% FED ^_^ sorry guys

Ok project is to get that car on track (Amateur A circuit 400HP less FF)

so i was wondering if your turbo kit, matched with some aftermarket forged internals, can make it to 399 WHP (im planning on getting a lsd+axles....
u know... all i need ^_^ )

i talked with a mitsubishi engineer that said the transmission WITH a LSD could take all that power to the wheels safely !!

whats your opinion ? and im asking RRM's guys i dont need opinion's from people who think im crazy ...cuz everyone think i am =D

you can also reply me by Email

P.S. i already know that : timing module,intake are gonna be for sale ANd i was wondering if you can drop the price on the turbo since i already got the ECU ... i would only need the .MDB file to basic tune it =) if that is possible .

Oh and i am expecting around 20-25 psi of boost with internals or w-e you suggest. =)
Old Mar 28, 2013, 05:56 PM

I would also be interested in a price drop. $4,500 is a lot of money and that's without installation. I wonder if they will ever run a sale or something on the kit....That would be nice haha.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 12:54 AM

Expensive but worth it...Imo! Selling my kit soon...sigh. Time to get an SUV.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
"i was wondering if your turbo kit, matched with some aftermarket forged internals, can make it to 399 WHP"

Thats ton of power for that car. We tuned a 328WHP 4g69 with an LSD and the dam thing would break loose in 4gear. If you manage to get 400whp have your last will and testament in order, dont worry about signing an organ donor card not much can be done with road lasagna.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 11:03 PM
Evolving Member

I think I remember reading somewhere that dadsgts ran into warping issues before getting anywhere close to 400whp, but I could be wrong.

Even if you did get to 400 the thing would probably grenade itself pretty quick, nothing on this car is meant for that much power.
Old May 8, 2013, 11:16 AM

some guy in florida just got his kit installed and was pushing only 5psi with a really aggressive tune. 271whp!

Old May 15, 2013, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ill post my Dyno in the next month or so....
Old Jun 24, 2015, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by 09_Lancer_GTS
Ill post my Dyno in the next month or so....

I would love to see where these are now..
Old Mar 9, 2016, 10:22 AM

Has anyone applied this turbo set up for the CVT and can i see a video?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 05:19 AM

guyz i am also looking for someone who has installed the RRM kit on a 4b11 2.0l engine with CVT transmission, i just need some feedback about it, if anyone can help i would appreciate it since i am driving a lancer GT 2015 and am looking for more power and after many researches the RRM seems to be a reliable deal although it is a bit expensive.