Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Installing L.E.D Washer Nozzles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kwelity
Are those trash bags on your seats??? OHHHHHHH THOSE ARE SEAT COVERS!!!!!!!!!! MY bad

Hey at least he isnt doing this to a GTS I see a shogun body kit and fart can exhaust in this young mans future too. Then some neons under the dash and along the window sills, add in some LED map lights and the lil directional ciggarette lighter outlet neons and we have a hot dish of sticky rice from teryaki house !!!!
You speak about it like you have experience

But seriously, what is so bad about car seats? I mean, if someone is dirty enough to worry about the seats getting bad, why not protect them
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:39 PM

Must agree w/ LancerGTS on the seat covers, but what PLEASE.........Don't continue to "RICE" you car out anymore than you already have. It's a nice car with a huge amount of potential, probably more than any other car in history for mods, and what you're doing is giving the Lancers a bad name before they're even a year old. Do all of us Lancer owners a favor, repaint the wipers, never turn on the LED's and mod your car in a respectable way...

Thanks...
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:40 PM

Do It Now...lol
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

you forget mom and dad bought the car if it was his money he may have a little more respect for the vehicle and been more tasteful in his modifications.

I mean its just like if you give a kid 500 a month verse making them work a part time job to earn the way they spend the money will be night and day.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Take that crap off and get new wipers.... makes your car look horrible imo .
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

you forget mom and dad bought the car if it was his money he may have a little more respect for the vehicle and been more tasteful in his modifications.

I mean its just like if you give a kid 500 a month verse making them work a part time job to earn the way they spend the money will be night and day.
I dont think it has to do with mom and dad, thats a cop out really. Obviously his parents dont care about him doing these things to the car either. I think its more of his frame of mind with what looks cool. Realistically everyone has respect for their own vehicle as long as they are treating it the way they want to. A guy could beat his car up, but if thats how he likes it, then its all good. Its all in the eye of the beholder.

As much as I personally HATE those washer LED things, I have to give the guy credit. He has come on here showing them, with all of us telling him its ugly and needs to be destroyed, and he hasnt buckled down to our demands. I have seen it plenty of times where someone says "Im gonna get this, its cool, what do you guys think?" and then everyone starts sayin "No, I think this is better, go with this" and in the end the guy folds and does what others say because he is more worried about what they think.

So...yeah. Redstar if you like em, keep em. But I still think they are hideous
Old Jul 3, 2007, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

I mean but you dont ever sit there and wonder how does this person stand back and look at that and say "wow look at what i accomplished that looks good"

I mean now there are things that are matters of taste and preference and then there are things that are just ridiculous and do nothing to the vehicle performance or aesthetically and just puzzle me as to why someone would do that to their vehicle.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

I mean but you dont ever sit there and wonder how does this person stand back and look at that and say "wow look at what i accomplished that looks good"

I mean now there are things that are matters of taste and preference and then there are things that are just ridiculous and do nothing to the vehicle performance or aesthetically and just puzzle me as to why someone would do that to their vehicle.
Hahaha I couldnt agree with you more, it puzzles me as well. I cant stand the red washer blades...they would make me vomit.

But in the end I have to give him props that he is showing off what he likes while we all rag on him
Old Jul 3, 2007, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

And with that I think we have all come to finality on the eyesore that is the Lancer ES in this thread

I say we do it like monster garage when they fail and take a weapon of mass destruction to it
Old Jul 3, 2007, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

We should do it like the VW commercials and launch it from a catapult
Old Jul 3, 2007, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

We un pimp de ride
Old Jul 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I did this to my friends Focus, being 17 year old I found it easy to do, all I did was I Spliced into the headlight wires, then used shrink waps and electrical type to protect them more, I did this os when you turn on the headlights your Leds come on. For the ground wire all I did was loosen a side fender screw then put the wire under it, hope this helps.