Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Forcedfed Turbo Elise!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2005, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
great job... that enzo killer is gonna be a hand full... can't wait to see what the car is gonna do at a drag strip... good luck.

-Chad-
Old Apr 20, 2005, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Guys,

Check out the latest Sport Compact car for a write up on the Lotus and our shop Evo MR!! My ugly mug is even on the cover!!

Brett Payne
www.Forcedfed.com
Old Apr 20, 2005, 09:35 AM

boost good

forcefed is right elises arent all that fast till the cams change over at @ 6000 RPMS who wants to wait that long
Old Apr 20, 2005, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Love that Elise... and the car in general... needed some more oomph... that's about it... nice work there and great turbo selection for the job... out of curiousity, did you ever consider using the Blitz supercharger kit for the GT-S on there instead??? i had a GT-S before, and was considering it, but, the XS Turbo kit caught my eye... then, got tired waiting for it, so i bought an Evo... hehe...

anyways i go on those lotus forums, just to browse sometimes, and they always seem to want to swap in a B or K series... i think the 2ZZ is a great N/A high revvin' motor, and it sounds lightyears better than the honda's... some want some really weird swaps too it seems, but, when you're bored... maybe throw in the 4G63 i know you got some weight to deal with there, but, with the beefed up suspension, and easily ready HP and Tq plus bulletproof bottom, it'd be a hell of a ride

Good work again though... someone had to do it, and at least you did it right as well... Good luck with the 400hp job and the shoot-outs... is SCC USCC one of the mags you're compete'n in??? or something like C&D??? regardless, whip those V-8's and UPS truck sounding Vipers so there could be a mass hessian suicide...

hehe... j/k...

and plz don't, don't, DO NOT turn this car into a dragster like ppl love to do with Evo's... silly hessians, it's not their intention...
Old Apr 23, 2005, 09:30 PM

We are in the Car and Driver Super Four shootout with Buschur, Vishnu, Cobb, HKS, Greddy, Comptech etc etc... I just received my new issue of Motor Trend and our Lotus is in the tuner section this month!! Very cool.