Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Amazing vendor experiences... Yoparts and CBRD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2007, 03:58 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
we all like professional competition between vendors.... but its a difficult business, constantly proving your worth...

I dont know the whole story, but from what Ive gathered, I think evom.net makes the appropriate decisions...

regardless, let's keep this thread clean...

we supplied Jason with VERY little things other than information and a few fittings...

cheers

cb
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please...there is a thread about this topic already in the newbie section...dont bring this thread off topic. Member had a good review of two businesses, please leave it on that
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CBRD
we all like professional competition between vendors.... but its a difficult business, constantly proving your worth...

I dont know the whole story, but from what Ive gathered, I think evom.net makes the appropriate decisions...

regardless, let's keep this thread clean...

we supplied Jason with VERY little things other than information and a few fittings...

cheers

cb
the little things are usually the biggest .... Not to mention making yourself available for countless questions and outstanding customer service.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chris@nolimitmotors
100% marks up, yea ok.
as much as you were complaining about them... you still offer some stuff lower than they do.

i didnt say it, but 100% markup is not exactly hard to do... you buy something for 50, sell it for 100, that is 100 %... i know this happens. Same with products that are fabricated... good example, AMS manual boost controller.... it literally looks like it was put together at a hardware store for probably less than 20 bucks... how much do they sell it for ?

anyhow, thanks again chad and tom
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

This is on topic. We are backing up a review of YoPArts who provided great customer service. When EvoNY held a fund raiser for a member with Cancer YoParts were the first to step up with a big donation of titanium ARC parts totaling $500. They did this out of the goodness of their heart and trying to establish thmeselves as a real part of our community, not just a vendor trying to make some dough off of us.
No Limit and Z1 also made very generous donations, but the big boys came through with nothing for the cause despite making tons of money off us for years.

Chris, You guys have great pricing and I was not referring to you, but the markup on turbo kits buy some of the big vendors are huge. Break it down yourself. A $1000 turbo, a $300 WG and some cheap piping and welding. The markup for such a kit selling for over 4K is huge. I just built my own kit for $1,400 in parts and materials. I fully support my local vendors like Nolimit and Z1, this argument is on principle alone. They deserve to stay. Go ahead Charles close the thread, I am sure that is the next move. Shut everyone up who speaks up. I am also not going to get myself kicked off for posting a link to the whole story, but it is out there. Maybe on the YoParts site.

And also to keep it on topic. I saw an engine that CBRD installed for a friend of mine. Cleaner than factory. Nice job Chad. You seem to take as much pride in your work as you do in your shop.

Last edited by EvoTech; Nov 26, 2007 at 04:21 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoTech
This is on topic. We are backing up a review of YoPArts who provided great customer service. When EvoNY held a fund raiser for a member with Cancer YoParts were the first to step up with a big donation of titanium ARC parts totaling $500. They did this out of the goodness of their heart and trying to establish thmeselves as a real part of our community, not just a vendor trying to make some dough off of us.
No Limit and Z1 also made very generous donations, but the big boys came through with nothing for the cause despite making tons of money off us for years.

Chris, You guys have great pricing and I was not referring to you, but the markup on turbo kits buy some of the big vendors are huge. Break it down yourself. A $1000 turbo, a $300 WG and some cheap piping and welding. The markup for such a kit selling for over 4K is huge. I just built my own kit for $1,400 in parts and materials. I fully support my local vendors like Nolimit and Z1, this argument is on principle alone. They deserve to stay. Go ahead Charles close the thread, I am sure that is the next move. Shut everyone up who speaks up. I am also not going to get myself kicked off for posting a link to the whole story, but it is out there. Maybe on the YoParts site.

And also to keep it on topic. I saw an engine that CBRD installed for a friend of mine. Cleaner than factory. Nice job Chad. You seem to take as much pride in your work as you do in your shop.
As i said...there is a thread on this very topic in the newbie section, so rather than mouthing off, please go read the whole thing and educate yourself rather than making an effort to tank this thread. I am doing what I can to keep it alive despite your disdain.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

just delete the posts charles... i like my thread being open and supporting at least CBRD who hopefully will never leave us
Old Nov 26, 2007, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CharlesJ
As i said...there is a thread on this very topic in the newbie section, so rather than mouthing off, please go read the whole thing and educate yourself rather than making an effort to tank this thread. I am doing what I can to keep it alive despite your disdain.
My post was on topic and I was not "mouthing off". I was showing my support for the 2 vendors who were the topic of this thread. I'm done with this thread. I could have swarn that the other thread got locked, but now I see it is not. So I will continue to express my freedom of spech there.