Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Cbrd tune ftw!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CBRD is a great shop and Chad is an awesome person to deal with. Can't go wrong with those guys. Glad they were able to help you

Mikey
Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by YogSaahoth

To the OP, results look good. You picked a great shop...they will steer you in the right direction. I've had issues with your original shop too. LOVE the tuner, but the shop's overall service has gone downhill over the years. Not sure if its the staff or what, but everytime there's some BS that causes it to be a 12hr day when all you wanted was a 1-2hr tuning session...sucks when u drive all the way from upstate NY.
Nail on the head on one of my biggest issues with them, I also dont doubt their knowledge with most things when it comes to evo's but personality's and customer service has turned me off in the worst way.

Originally Posted by deeman101
CBRD is a great shop. But theres a certain other shop in Edison, NJ too as an alternative. Any reason you didn't try them?
Honestly I've gone off of other peoples feedback since I've owned the car, smarter to see what other peoples experiences are before spending my money. I've always had 2 shops within my driving range I considered that alot of people on here spoke well of, my previous shop which i've now fired, and CBRD, my previous shop was closer driving distance so I've done business there for the past year until now obviously. So yea theres a few other options and not to diss them, but I want the best of the best.