Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Maperformance Review

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2019, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by huzzle101
Never had a problem with MAP order most of my stuff there and arrived sometimes in a few days, sometimes in a week or so. STM though, man they take long to fulfill orders, been waiting days now for the email to say my item has been shipped and its just a gasket.
Yeah they don't seem to have the best system. I ordered A pillar covers from them, and got distracted by other things. A couple months later I realize I have no A pillars and I give em a call to find out my order got lost somehow. I understand that this kind of stuff happens but when you're running a business you have to at least be a little attentive. With that said I had no issues with either companies helping me out and correcting their errors. At least they're not ghosting us when something goes wrong!
Old Jan 3, 2019, 10:25 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Originally Posted by huzzle101
Never had a problem with MAP order most of my stuff there and arrived sometimes in a few days, sometimes in a week or so. STM though, man they take long to fulfill orders, been waiting days now for the email to say my item has been shipped and its just a gasket.
Doesn't matter what it is if its not in stock. Did you call or just order off their website? Also, you've been waiting "days", well over the past week or so there's been two holidays...lol
Old Jan 3, 2019, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I buy parts from MAP all the time.
Including my friends, family, and anyone else I know.

Zero issues. Nothing, but great experiences every time.

5 stars
10 / 10
Grade A

I also run their products on my evo. Top notch quality, great customer service, great prices.

Very happy with this business.

Old Jan 3, 2019, 12:11 PM
AJV

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
I've had all perfect experiences with MAP. The one time they forgot to include some hardware on an LICP they sent it out to me immediately.
Since the sales guy are motorsports guys they all have their own product preferences and recommendations too. I only shop with MAP, my tuner and the
speed shop he works with.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I also have had zero issues with Map. Its a pain in the *** to have to return things to them though.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
Damn I guess I just got unlucky haha, out of my 5 recent orders with them I've had issues with 4 of them. Still love their selection and they always took care of me and resolved any issues I had. They're a good company, but like anyone else they can have their issues at times.