Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

What did you do to your Lancer today

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2016, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
what I did or can you say, what did a customer do to your car today while you were counting a safe inside [work]store after closing....

also theirs damage on passenger side... my est based of getting exact parts as I had them on my car and full repaint $3000
even w/o the kit and all, getting a at worse a oem hood/bumper, still going to be same price.. since the bumper is toast/beyond repair I put on my rrm carbontrix bumper that came off their drag lancer on so I can drive around as the evo7 the chp wont allow it

Last edited by OZR_Lancer; Jun 6, 2016 at 01:06 AM.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

today due to saftety and since this bumper isn't safe to drive, I had to put my old one back on the car until this one gets replaced.
yes it doesn't match and its not in best of condition but it is in one piece lol and I can now drive on road w/o any issues

so this is what I did today

Old Jun 7, 2016, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Damn man, sorry to see this. I know you recently repainted your car. Hope it all works out for the best.
The following users liked this post:
OZR_Lancer (Jun 7, 2016)
Old Jun 7, 2016, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

yes I did like 1 year ago I had it repainted and now the whole car will need a repaint... I'm waiting on adjuster from the dudes insurance to call ...
Old Jun 7, 2016, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Plasti Dipped Wheels

Side Shot
Old Jun 7, 2016, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by OZR_Lancer
yes I did like 1 year ago I had it repainted and now the whole car will need a repaint... I'm waiting on adjuster from the dudes insurance to call ...
Hope it works out for the best. I would like to see this car kept on the street
Old Jun 7, 2016, 08:19 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
I thought about and measured off the first steps to running a ram scoop on the hood of my baby. Pics when I get the stuff together and the ***** to start hacking at the hood.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SilentCool
Hope it works out for the best. I would like to see this car kept on the street
so would I as I kept it well maintained, runs and drives strong but since their is the dent on passenger side, guess u can call it frame but it doesn't impact
the driving or handling of the car but you know insu will likely total it cause damages is going to be close to its reslave value
of 5500 as is before the accident ( found a comp in la to base my findings from ),

So, I'm prepping for worse... I'm gonna stay with mitsu and look for another yellow lancer, don't care of its a 04-06 wagon, yes I said wagon lol, a late
model mirage de or a 95-99 eclipse gst/gsx
Old Jun 14, 2016, 07:29 PM

I didn't do much. Tried to clean my '02 up some and played around in the rain, but today was dull for the Lancer.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 12:15 AM
Evolved Member

I mmade 3 you mad bro calls to the insurer today to find fate of my car and no answer. so I almost point of threating with a lawyer cause they are playing hot potatoe with who is liable... and I know its both drive in control and owner of the van..

car a is drivin by driver b. car a is insured but driver b is excluded from driving. driver b was in control of car a their fore is liable.... so is owner of car a for letting driver b if that makes sense
Old Jun 16, 2016, 07:08 PM

Yeah, man, that sounds like two separate lawsuits you'll be filing before it's over. That sucks, it's a pretty rad ride. I hope the best for you.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

so that's where I'm atm, waiting.... and looks like my car will goto her grave before i will..

no amount of ky jelly can cure my butthurt atm.... I know exactly the stuff I need to repair and have it all down so I can replace everything that was damaged or destroyed... hard part is waiting and at this rate it looks like i will go to mod2016 with battle scars etc haha. it will look funny with my ken front and evo7 hood....
Old Jun 18, 2016, 08:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Today I attempted to test fit some EVO seat rails but turns out I was sent two driver side rails so now I gotta wait till the seller sends a replacement passenger rail -_-
Old Jun 18, 2016, 10:15 AM

I got a gauge pod for the dash of a 350Z. Gonna try to retrofit it to the lancer once I can figure out the wiring harness. Been wanting an oil pressure gauge since I got the car; there's a short in the dummy light and I'm tired of fretting about the stupid thing.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by LoneLancer
Today I attempted to test fit some EVO seat rails but turns out I was sent two driver side rails so now I gotta wait till the seller sends a replacement passenger rail -_-
Oh, man, that sucks! I haven't had that kind of sour luck yet, knock on wood, but I know that has to hurt. Have you got the seats in yet? I'm new to the forums and haven't read through this one, so forgive me if I'm asking you to reiterate.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Lancer today