Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Why is my car setup so laggy

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2010, 05:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO IXMR
Can you post your graphs shark??I wanna see your 6765 spool but that's not fair you had a stroker..
I will have to look for it but it's on the forum I think it made 789awhp, I'lll have to look it up.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy hell I just read thru this whole mess. I'm a friend and former employee of the shop. To give everyone some insight the OP can be a bit annoying. Trust me when I say the babysitting isn't needed. In the coarse of a business and seeing it from the inside Jimmy, his techs, and tuners are only human. Your not the only car or customer that they have and if memory serves me correct I know I pushed your car in to get worked on a few times. In a perfect world I would love to have my car done in one weeks time but life aint perfect.

As for your setup I know for a fact it's peak HP was 626 on pump. That is respectable and impressive but it's on pump gas which is also dangerous. The power was turned down to a respectable level.

As for your lag. Dude your setup has alot of lag to it 4.5"IC, Magnus intake, MAF, and Silicone inlet pipe. Plus comparing your car to Kouzman or Freddy is insane. I know for a fact Kouzman and Freddy's cars are different then yours.

As for insulting the tuner. I will admit I was a little bit concerned about VFlash tuning but then after talking to him about some cars he did and other maps he has shown me I'm confident in his ability as a stock ecu tuner. I have driven the cars he tuned and all I can say is wow he is better then I thought. Now if you know nothing about part combos and tuning then you should chill. But I will let you know real quick John could have run 100%DC on the EBCS to about 6k but the spike in boost would have pushed the rod right out the block and also melted your piston. He was trying to tune your car in a safe manner thats all. Nobody wants to see your car blowup on the dyno man

To the OP I think thru this whole thing you have a been a bit unreasonable from beginning to end.

Now I just want to say I'm not taking sides at all I think this could have been resolved in a better manner.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts