Notices
Evo X How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2013, 05:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry for being unclear, you DON'T need to unpack ISO, you need to burn it and install from DVD...
Old Jan 6, 2013, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dhatw
I don't even know what that means The package came with a DVD but when that didn't work I downloaded what I thought was 6.22 but it was in fact 6.01 as well with an upgrade file. But nothing worked same error. I will google upacking ISO image. Thank you.
Okay, I used the suppled DVD without the patch and same error. Does the unit have to be attached to the computer/car at this point or anything like that?
Old Jan 6, 2013, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by dhatw
Okay, I used the suppled DVD without the patch and same error. Does the unit have to be attached to the computer/car at this point or anything like that?
Is there anything else I am supposed to be doing besides taking the disk out of the package and running the exe file? I am totally stumped. I am only finding tips to do exactly what I have been doing all along but I still keep getting that stupid error.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

Make sure that you have uninstalled everything from the previous attempt prior to attempting an install.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 05:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am going to install DiagBox on a new laptop, will take notes for all steps.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by vadimus_ca
I am going to install DiagBox on a new laptop, will take notes for all steps.
Thank you Vadimus, and everyone else that tried to help me. I still am not having any luck.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:00 PM

Hi guys,

I live in asia and luckily have access to MUT III software ia my local dealer. I was able to set all indicators except for the auto lock when vehicle in motion. Cant find it anywhere in the secial function se tion. Was it undr a different vehicle class or whar? Please advise. Thanks
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by sgtr275
Make sure that you have uninstalled everything from the previous attempt prior to attempting an install.
Is the "Uninstall Diagbox" utility that installs with Diagbox sufficient to completely remove Diagbox? Please don't hate me, I still keep getting that stupid error and can't comete the installation of Diagbox. I have read and reread just about every tutorial there is out there I even took it to work and tried on a different computer and still no go. Once I enter the 1234567890... and 1FFFFFFF it tries to install Lexia tools I think it is (I should have that memorized by now) but then the error.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:42 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Great thread, hopefully we can find some more options, maybe related to the SST?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

I posted this from the other forum but we'll post it here also for help:

I programmed an 08 evo mr for tpms diabling, auto doorlocks, fog lights. Then after, the car dont have forward and reverse. It only says on the dash a blinking R and drive.

Any help?

Additionally, his fast key is not working properly.

Could there be any conflict when I turned off the tpms and why wouldnt the car go?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 02:32 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
I'd undo the auto doorlocks and see if that helps. What scares me about going between GSR and MR is there could be extra options for the SST, perhaps the mapping of the software is off? Either way, try resetting everything back to stock.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 02:44 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by migs647
I'd undo the auto doorlocks and see if that helps. What scares me about going between GSR and MR is there could be extra options for the SST, perhaps the mapping of the software is off? Either way, try resetting everything back to stock.
I actually put everything back to the old settings. I compared his settings to my ralliart. The only difference are the engine type and stability control type. I changed the engine type to what I have and it didnt help.

Any help?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

Hopefully, somebody with evo mr with fast key can chime in? Need your help so bad
Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:27 PM

I did an 08 MR as well and it had the same problem. The car was taken to the dealership and I havent heard back since then...

so DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON AN MR.

Mart

Originally Posted by spekil
I posted this from the other forum but we'll post it here also for help:

I programmed an 08 evo mr for tpms diabling, auto doorlocks, fog lights. Then after, the car dont have forward and reverse. It only says on the dash a blinking R and drive.

Any help?

Additionally, his fast key is not working properly.

Could there be any conflict when I turned off the tpms and why wouldnt the car go?
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Daluv
I did an 08 MR as well and it had the same problem. The car was taken to the dealership and I havent heard back since then...

so DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON AN MR.

Mart
Did it have fast key as well?

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization